Moon Knight (Disney+) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Moon Knight (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That poster does so much in so little.

The blood staining the moon, the tatteredness of the bandages and blood from his knuckles starting to come apparent on his bandages to begin with. Freaking, stellar poster there Marvel.

Reactions: Nick
So that's Khonusu in the hallway.

The trailer feels very cinematic, and very much like a psychological thriller. Genuinely excited here.
I genuinely haven't been anticipating any Marvel series more since Daredevil. They don't need to show any blood and can still show him whooping ass all the same. I hope this hits the rough edges like it has the potential to.

Reactions: Freak
I genuinely haven't been anticipating any Marvel series more since Daredevil. They don't need to show any blood and can still show him whooping ass all the same. I hope this hits the rough edges like it has the potential to.

The blood shown with the poster is more than enough for me.

This feels like something genuinely untapped in the MCU; and could be a gateway to more "adult" topics and themes being fully dived into.

I *LOVED* that we saw the costume! But... listen I'm a huge fan (see above) but I'm a little worried that they are leaning too far in to the mental illness aspect. It can work but it can alienate viewers*. I'm a huge MK fan; I want this to work soooo bad, they just need to balance that out.

* see Legion. Which was fantastic!

Wish it was sooner....since I dont think we have anything between Boba and this show but that complaint only comes from me wanting this sooo bad....it looks so Fing good

Wish it was sooner....since I dont think we have anything between Boba and this show but that complaint only comes from me wanting this sooo bad....it looks so Fing good
Don't forget we have Kenobi, Andor, The Bad Batch S2, and Mando S3 all coming this year (on top of Boba) on the Star Wars side.

It's still possible they could slide a 6 episode show like Kenobi in the week after Boba ends and it would run from Feb 16th-Mar 23rd, with Moon Knight debuting the week after it ends. Now I wouldn't bank on it, but it does fit the timeframe. Proud Family S3 seems to be their show they are promoting and counting on for viewership so i'm gonna bet no (although if I was running the service, i'd be smart enough to realize that animated shows, even the best ones, don't bring in huge streaming ratings).

Last edited:
Id consider them dropping Peter Pan & Wendy early, above them dropping another SW show early (I also could've sworn that rumors have placed Obi-Wan for May 4th).

I wouldn't be shocked if we get a quiet month.

Id consider them dropping Peter Pan & Wendy early, above them dropping another SW show early (I also could've sworn that rumors have placed Obi-Wan for May 4th).

I wouldn't be shocked if we get a quiet month.
We'll probably see something like that Limitless show with Chris Hemsworth drop from Nat Geo in March or so seeing how the same type of show with Will Smith that came out in December did pretty well as filler content. Or maybe we'll just get a bigger library month to make up for lack of originals. Remember, Free Guy is coming to D+ in February.

It's also worth noting that there was rumors (based on what Isaac's brother posted) that reshoots are happing NOW, so that would make sense why the date is later.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I know literally nothing about this character but I'm intrigued. I'm probably a million miles off but I get a Split, Mummy and Batman vibe, which is 3 things combined I didn't know I wanted until now.

While the song choice is appropriate I guess for the trailer, I hate the cliché of having slow mix of popular songs.

I *LOVED* that we saw the costume! But... listen I'm a huge fan (see above) but I'm a little worried that they are leaning too far in to the mental illness aspect. It can work but it can alienate viewers*. I'm a huge MK fan; I want this to work soooo bad, they just need to balance that out.

* see Legion. Which was fantastic!
I don't think this is going to lean as hard into mental illness as Legion. Season one of Legion basically had us as the audience seeing/experiencing most of the events of the show the exact way the main character experienced things, leading to trippy visuals, seemingly nonsense asides, and the odd musical/dance number. None of it made much sense until the last two episodes.

This already makes a fair amount of sense just based on the trailers and there is nothing to suggest it is going to be super heroes by way of David Lynch about what we have seen.

Also, it's nice to meet another Legion fan!

I am excited for this show and hoping it helps to flesh out another corner of the Marvel universe.

Reactions: Skold
After how the Star Wars sequel trilogy has probably tainted his image, I'm glad this will likely let Oscar Issac show off his true potential in his acting. I'm glad cuz I like Issac. He's a good actor.

Trailer looks fantastic, but I'm concerned that because this is going to be an official official MCU show on Disney+ (Unlike Daredevil where it's kinda considered canon in the MCU now but it's on Netflix), they might ruin this with typical MCU humor (Putting in random jokes at serious moments to "lighten things up".) It doesn't have to be nearly as bloody and brutal as Daredevil, but it needs at least the same dark tone and grit.

I'm slightly optimistic they'll do right for this series, but after how they screwed over Kingpin's character at the end of Hawkeye.....we'll see.

...Also, it's nice to meet another Legion fan!..

Ah, so you're the other one! :grin:

No idea why it wasn't more popular... Aubrey Plaza in a super hero show...

Don't even get me started on Doom Patrol! April Bowlby and Michelle Gomez!

(I don't have many Hollywood crushes; I have four. Those three actors and Brendan Fraser.)

Reactions: kingcooger
Fascinating to see them doing Mr. Knight so early (Yes, Mr. Knight. This is essentially the Moon Knight adorned by Steven grant). What also interests me is Kevin Feige's words, in that, this show is apparently testing the limits of D+.

"He’s brutaL. It’s been fun to work with Disney+ and see the boundaries shifting on what we’re able to do. There are moments [in the series] when Moon Knight is wailing on another character, and it is loud and brutal, and the knee-jerk reaction is, ‘We’re gonna pull back on this, right?’ No. We’re not pulling back. There’s a tonal shift. This is a different thing. This is Moon Knight."

Fascinating to see them doing Mr. Knight so early (Yes, Mr. Knight. This is essentially the Moon Knight adorned by Steven grant). What also interests me is Kevin Feige's words, in that, this show is apparently testing the limits of D+.
The Jeff Lemire run of Moon Knight was my intro to the hero and it was such a fun ride. I’m glad to they’re incorporating some of it into the show.