NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was told there was at least 15 minute wait on Sunday at 6:30, but definitely didn't look that full. Maybe they just said it since we told them we only wanted an app and some drinks, but that seems doubtful to me.

im taken back by the negativity to this.. i think it looks absolutely amazing and brings a time square CITY aspect to city walk... if you dont like the whole city feel theres always the low key town feel in disney springs.....

I personally think it is going to look pretty sweet and make Hard Rock up their game. I think most people were complaining about how bright it was (it was bright), was because brightness was cranked to max, the color, and having just spent a couple hours in a place that is all pretty dark. If it wasn't that bright there wouldn't be any point in having it since you wouldn't be able to see it during the day.

^ Yeah... I am wondering if the outside screens might require a kind of ASCAP style licensing. Some of those are cable only channels and not broadcast and therefore not "free". On the other hand, one would think that any channel would be happy to have their logo broadcast 20' tall.

Yeah, you don't need a reservation for anywhere in CityWalk.

Me and my wife tried to go to Antojitos in March but it was a 45 minute wait. It ended up taking longer and she got frustrated and we had to leave. I was just wondering is there a way to not have to deal with that again.

Me and my wife tried to go to Antojitos in March but it was a 45 minute wait. It ended up taking longer and she got frustrated and we had to leave. I was just wondering is there a way to not have to deal with that again.

If you're staying on property (except Cabana Bay), they're supposed to hold tables for guests of those hotels within reason. I'm not sure how you claim one of them though.

Make reservations.. You can do it on your way to the restaurant if there's availability using either OpenTable if still available there or the link on Universal's official page for it.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
The screen isn't too bad actually. You can't notice it inside the studios and when you're leaving you get a nice view of it past the Universal globe. I think it fits right in.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I'm assuming that the screen looks brighter on camera phone images they it does IRL.

([HASHTAG]#Screeeeennzzzz[/HASHTAG])

The sign is going up over the screen today:
YR9XFW.jpg