Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill Brew

i don't care what you all say, i love this place. A flight, pretzel, and deviled eggs are great around 10:30 PM.

Shared of course. :p

i don't care what you all say, i love this place. A flight, pretzel, and deviled eggs are great around 10:30 PM.

Shared of course. :p

We’ve gone there twice, unfortunately, I only first saw the pretzel on my way out the 2nd time....that would have been exactly what I was looking for at the times I did try the place.

Do they shoe ufc fights here? ill be there this weekend and im looking for a spot around city walk to watch the fight.

Tried NBC again when I didn’t know what I wanted last Saturday. Got the jalapeño burger and a beer, burger came out fine but the whole thing slid off the bun.

This place I used to defend as being better than what people give it credit for, now I can’t recommend it for more than a beer after my last two visits.

The only 2 times I've been for a meal the service was horrendous. Waitress came off rude and judgmental this last trip. As someone who works in the service industry I get it sucks and can really suck sometimes, but I also know its not that hard to be pleasant the very least. At least they had 90 min Dogfish head to keep me busy lol

So like we can start broadcasting SNL on those giant screens every Saturday.....

But for real saw this news and when I came to IU I was like oh yeah, this place!!! Well, this is surely to get a brief re-do.

I’ll be here the weekend of Fury-Wilder in October. Will they show a fight like this? Assuming if they did they’d have some kind of cover since it’s a PPV.

I’ll be here the weekend of Fury-Wilder in October. Will they show a fight like this? Assuming if they did they’d have some kind of cover since it’s a PPV.

I don't belive they've ever shown fights before, but I might be wrong. Your best bet might be Miller's Ale House on the corner of S Kirkman and Vineland Rd.