Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Universal Studios Store (2021)

I just found out the store was scheduled to open yesterday, but they missed their target for opening a second time now (it was originally supposed to open a couple of weeks ago). I assume they were aiming to have it open before spring break, and I'd assume the re-christening of the Legacy store was supposed to happen simultaneously.

I just found out the store was scheduled to open yesterday, but they missed their target for opening a second time now (it was originally supposed to open a couple of weeks ago). I assume they were aiming to have it open before spring break, and I'd assume the re-christening of the Legacy store was supposed to happen simultaneously.
Wardrobe just came in, and from what I could tell this morning the store is completely empty inside—and YET some still think it’ll be open by the weekend. I’ll believe it when I see it. (I don’t believe it.)

Wardrobe just came in, and from what I could tell this morning the store is completely empty inside—and YET some still think it’ll be open by the weekend. I’ll believe it when I see it. (I don’t believe it.)
Empty as in no merch? Shelves can be stocked rather quickly if they need to be - especially if the TM's working are there for 8 shifts and that's one of the only things they're focusing on (ya know, since there's no guests).

Empty as in no merch? Shelves can be stocked rather quickly if they need to be - especially if the TM's working are there for 8 shifts and that's one of the only things they're focusing on (ya know, since there's no guests).
As in none of those elaborate set pieces as hinted at in the concept art, let alone merch.

Based off the photos I saw posted this morning.. maybe this doesn't look exactly like we were picturing?

Or at least, I was picturing. lol