Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From Kotaku.....the Lightning projected Mario Kart on the ice between periods

bexdfism1o1tx7o1nzlo.png

Last week I posted something about Dreamworks team members opened a VR company that Comcast were top investors in...well, looking at what they do, I'm sure we will see it in the parks.

Whole collection is up on Vans for you Nintendo heads. I grabbed some stuff already, will def rock this over when Nintendo Land opens.

Vans x Nintendo | Vans

I came here to post this. The merchandise for Nintendo is going to be unreal. Once a major announcement is made for Orlando, I'd be surprised if a temporary shop isn't made for CityWalk.

Temporary? I'm hoping for a full on store like the one in New York. Got some nice T-Shirts from there :)

I'd imagine that there will be something better and more permanent once the land opens in Universal Studios. The shop in CityWalk could then be merged with the current Studios store and free up the space.

I'd imagine that there will be something better and more permanent once the land opens in Universal Studios. The shop in CityWalk could then be merged with the current Studios store and free up the space.
The New York store has demo consoles to play and also sells their games and consoles. Something like that would work better in CityWalk rather than inside the parks.

Personally, I see Nintendo being a high end retail store that can act as both a little museum of Nintendos history; but also sell merchandise off of their most popular games.

Not to mention the possibility of selling their games, consoles; plus having demos all around of various games. And also some sort of place where tournaments can be held for Universal, it'd be a perfect way to cash in on those wanting to get stuff as they exit out of the park.

Personally, I see Nintendo being a high end retail store that can act as both a little museum of Nintendos history; but also sell merchandise off of their most popular games.

Not to mention the possibility of selling their games, consoles; plus having demos all around of various games. And also some sort of place where tournaments can be held for Universal, it'd be a perfect way to cash in on those wanting to get stuff as they exit out of the park.
It makes too much sense for them not to do this.

And hopefully an arcade as well.

Reactions: Mike S
Comcast sponsors Evil Geniuses and is getting into the electronic sports tournament as of yesterday. The Evil Geniuses have dubbed themselves the best esports team in the world. They have a super smash bros team so I'm sure Comcast will have not just Nintendo tournaments but Halo etc later on at the resort. I doubt they would hold them in an Nintendo store though.