Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sticking to my this is for horror nights only prediction. No announcement, it's July practically, and there's absolutely nothing to gain through marketing this late even to pass holders.

Reactions: SailwiththeTide
My tour guide did acknowledge the sets, but pleaded ignorance, with the old "well they don't tell us everything" line. Also noteworthy, he did specifically say that the tent behind SS29 was HHN construction

Reactions: joerodriguez
My tour guide did acknowledge the sets, but pleaded ignorance, with the old "well they don't tell us everything" line. Also noteworthy, he did specifically say that the tent behind SS29 was HHN construction
It is for HHN

I'm sticking to my this is for horror nights only prediction. No announcement, it's July practically, and there's absolutely nothing to gain through marketing this late even to pass holders.
What would be the point in tram guiding rails if it’s just a walkthrough?

Reactions: alias8703 and Jwhee

Movie promo. Given the scale of the film from leaks, and the importance of Jupiter's Claim in the promos, I honestly think the reason why we aren't hearing an iota is due to the importance of Jupe in the film.

Id also argue why would they spend all that much money in something for one year, especially with this permitted for both the Studio Tour, and specialty events.

Id also argue why would they spend all that much money in something for one year, especially with this permitted for both the Studio Tour, and specialty events.

Fair point. I just really am finding trouble seeing how they're going to allow such a gory scene for daytime guests.

Fair point. I just really am finding trouble seeing how they're going to allow such a gory scene for daytime guests.

A fair point, and I'll say as such.

1.0, Predator Cove of Jurassic World. An odd reference, but given the carcass of a Dinosaur being "okay" at the time, I could see a thought of the peeled horse and the Lipless Neighliens being a "Let's see how far we go" moment.

So I think Jordan peel might of just let the cat out the bag and posted about the attraction with his latest twitter post

Meanwhile I'm here wondering about Big Boi Balloon, and hoping he isn't far away from the place.

Really have to wonder how long it'll take before Universal Hollywood talks, especially now with Peele finally going into Jupiter's Claim.

So it will be another come here for one thing and ohhh no something has gone wrong story

Does universal think people don’t care about them being upfront that your on movie sets and want to just see behind the scenes?

I’m not hating on it but every single thing in the tram is sold as one thing then….ohhh no something has gone wrong. You’d think they be bored of that

You sure?
I mean I’m just asking

Does anyone go on the tour not wanting to see how movies are made? It’s literally used in every ride except a hand few attractions in the park

Even SLOP has something go wrong, lol
Just pointing out they use it a lot

Reactions: Jwhee
I think if they tore it down and replaced it with moar Nintendo he’d be thrilled about it. ;)
To my knowledge neither Nintendo ride does the "ohh no something is wrong" both rides are just like here is the ride and enjoy (also assuming DK wont either)

So sure ;)

Once again, im excited for this but no clue why you hire people to write when they are like...welcome to the west but something has gone wrong.