Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sorry guys. Due to unexpected medical reasons, my mother and I will be unable to attend due to my poor health. We're pulling out. I'm sorry it's last minute, but, my health comes first. All my love to Tim and Jenn Tracker.

Sorry. :'(

No need to say sorry. Hope you get better.

Would any one really be surprised by torrential downpours during opening night of HHN? It would be nice if it stayed dry though, right now weather.com is showing 60% scattered in the evening.

yes the stage at HRRR area is a line for one of the houses so there is no way to get a pic there unless we all go in line for that house and we all stop the line so we can take the pic and I don't think universal will like that.

Hello Everyone!

I was hoping it's not too late to add one more to the list of attendees for the opening night meetup? I noticed the post on Tim's channel and I wasn't able to officially get my ticket until last night.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello Everyone!

I was hoping it's not too late to add one more to the list of attendees for the opening night meetup? I noticed the post on Tim's channel and I wasn't able to officially get my ticket until last night.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to meeting you all!

It's never too late! See ya Friday!

I'll have an open +1 for the passholder event the 19th and 20th! I will be in the park early afternoon, if you want to join me around 4:30 to get in line and hit the tent houses early send a PM! I still plan to join the meetup at 7:30 at Duff!

Hope everyone has fun tomorrow. Am not much of a peoples person so won't be there for the meetup, but I will be there for the passholder preview, feel free to say hi :) You can easily recognize me because my daughter is always by my side, a little pink haired girl.

I'm still hoping to be there tomorrow, my car door is in bad shape and I'm currently without a car. If I can't get a ride that would be a bummer but I'm confident in it. I was at the park today and seeing the decorations has me pumped for this, almost bought a t-shirt but decided to wait to be there for HHN.

Hope everyone has a great time!!!Can not wait to hear and see everyones feedback!! Wish i could be there!! Be safe guys! "It was the Boogeyman..."-laurie