Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Should I buy express? Will it be worth it ?

Your free to get express but during the meet we've elected to go without express so those staying with the group will have to wait in stand bye with us. Many people I'm sure will just kind of come and go freely due to other engagements or what not but the decision to roll without express is so the meet can appeal to more people. Hope that helps #theone

As Hate said, feel free to get express if you would like to that evening. However, we will be standing in the regular stand bye lines for the meet up. Looking forward to seeing yo all there, and happy haunting! :thumbs:

Anyone have any friends in the B&T show? It would be amazeballs to get a picture of all of us in the actual stage area.

Hey Drew/Crew - You have to change the text in the first post to the 9/19 date. You have 9/19 in the title, but still have 9/20 in the text. :)

I'm so excited for this! Can't wait!

See everyone Friday 730PM at Duff Gardens!

I'd love to join the meet-up, but I'll be in my Media RIP Tour and shooting stuff for most of the time :blank:
Hopefully I'll see you guys around though, it'd be nice to meet you all.
Which btw I'm trying to come up with some questions for Creative so if anybody has anything please feel free to pass them my way. I want to do like a fan mail type of thing other than the traditional what can we expect this year? kind of questions.

Bill and Ted may be the first thing to hit in that case. Get everybody to wait outside the ropes before they let us in.

On a side note, it'll be a close call for me as far as time is concerned. I have to head from work to the bank to cash my check then when I get into the park I'll get a pass at CityWalk (frequent fear) to enter. It shouldn't be a problem but things can always happen

I think we're gonna have to find a way for us to all see Bill & Ted as a group.

I'm not an annual pass holder but I'm fine with the majority going to go see Bill & Ted the first showing. So that way the ap people don't feel obligated to have to leave. I'm not sure how the early access work. Is it just the ap person or plus a guest. You could always save a area if it's not "ap" priority.

I'm sorry guys. Due to unexpected medical reasons, my mother and I will be unable to attend due to my poor health. We're pulling out. I'm sorry it's last minute, but, my health comes first. All my love to Tim and Jenn Tracker.

Sorry. :'(

Reactions: neoshinok
I'm sorry guys. Due to unexpected medical reasons, my mother and I will be unable to attend due to my poor health. We're pulling out. I'm sorry it's last minute, but, my health comes first. All my love to Tim and Jenn Tracker.

Sorry. :'(

That doesn't sound good. Best wishes and start getting better!