Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anybody have any ideas were the meet up is at and is it definatly on the 19th now ??

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody have any ideas were the meet up is at and is it definatly on the 19th now ??

Great to see so many people signing up for this meet.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all and catching up with old friends too.

see you all in 10 days :thumbs:

Great to see so many people signing up for this meet.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all and catching up with old friends too.

see you all in 10 days :thumbs:

Safe Travels Roodles, PM me your email and contact info. I've got a new phone and such.

Hello and Welcome Hurrican454.

The plan as of now. Is after the meet up at Duff Gardens. We will be traveling to AVP first. Not sure of the times for Bill and Ted but I'm more than sure it's on our list of activities.

I know that but AVP is all the way up at the front and bill and ted is back in the back closer to where the meet up is and the first show is normally around 7:30ish.

How are the house logistics going to work? Are we going to all get in line for one house go through it regroup and then move on to the thing, or will it be a constant flow from one house to the next area and so on?