Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are going to do it right, something close to Carsland's budget. If they are going to do it wrong, somewhere close to Carsland budget.

I don't Disney would LET him invest in the land. I may hate Cameron, but he's not a stupid businessman. In exchange for investing, he'd make sure he got a say... not just in the land... but in the park. Disney I'm sure is already unhappy to have to give him so much say over the land (hence the disagreements between the two that stalled the project) there's no way they'd want him poking his nose around his "investment" (the entire DAK).

Cameron won't put a penny into it. Disney is going to be paying him for the rights and royalties. And the budget is rumored to be $500 million. With cost over runs we are probably looking at $700 mil.

I predict no Omnimovers, no flat rides and no spinners. All attractions will be indoors. And the big E-Ticket will be screen based and in 3D.

I predict no Omnimovers, no flat rides and no spinners. All attractions will be indoors. And the big E-Ticket will be screen based and in 3D.

In all seriousness, this.

But I have to wonder, that if this really does happen, what will it do to park operations? Will park hours change, or will we see no difference. If this entire thing isn't enclosed, then I don't know how they'll be able to make Pandora seem as beautiful as it is in the film. Prime viewing would be in the dark, at night.

My predictions are somewhat very unlikely:
A B&M winged coaster(for some reason I think this could really happen but I know it wont).
Maybe an Ominmover or a 3D motion simulator.
A family dark ride.
A interactive resturant maybe something along the lines like T-Rex Cafe.
Theming and lots of it!!!

In all seriousness, this.

But I have to wonder, that if this really does happen, what will it do to park operations? Will park hours change, or will we see no difference. If this entire thing isn't enclosed, then I don't know how they'll be able to make Pandora seem as beautiful as it is in the film. Prime viewing would be in the dark, at night.

I think they'll let people enter through Rain Forest Cafe instead of going in through the main entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.