Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still up, but I'm in no way smart enough to comprehend what's going on in them. What's with the screens behind the screens?

Until they put half as many seats as Soarin in, let it run for a few years, and then shorten the ride by 2 minutes a la Country Bears.

I think this just raised more questions than it answers though.... if the screen is right in your face like that, why is the show room so huge?

Aaaaaaaaand they're down.

Thank you

One thing I don't get how can they do both a soaring like ride and a boat ride. One would think they would be to similar, with the soaring ride giving an aerial view and the boat ride giving a ground level view. I can't really see how they could blend either of these into a story based on Avatar which isn't very theme park friendly.

Last edited:
Thank you

One thing I don't get how can they do both a soaring like ride and a boat ride. One would think they would be to similar, with the soaring ride giving an aerial view and the boat ride giving a ground level view. I can't really see how they could blend either of these into a story based on Avatar which isn't very theme park friendly.

Dragon creatures/floating mountains on the aerial ride, ground-based creatures on the boat ride.

This is nothing like The Land Pavilion. You got Soarin' 2.0 (that's one better than the one in The Land) and then a Flora boat ride (much different than a boat ride to look at a bunch of plants). AND I don't see a food court in the plans.

Color me disappointed so far but it's way to early and a lot can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.