Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everyone's a comedian :pound: It was a great game though and looked like the Panthers had it wrapped up until 10 seconds left in the game. Oh well, its still fun going to the games, especially when the tickets where free :lol:

Going through my photos now. I seriously took almost 600 shots at the game :lol:

Last edited:
Not me!:happy:

:lol: It's about time we snapped our cold streak. This past week has been rough.

And to keep this on topic, here's a photo I took from Day 1 (Tuesday) of Spring Training camp for the Phillies:

kR2n4Gg.jpg

Everyone's a comedian :pound: It was a great game though and looked like the Panthers had it wrapped up until 10 seconds left in the game. Oh well, its still fun going to the games, especially when the tickets where free :lol:

Glad to hear you still enjoyed it and scored free tickets. It's hard to be miserable at a hockey game. :lol:

:lol: It's about time we snapped our cold streak. This past week has been rough.

And to keep this on topic, here's a photo I took from Day 1 (Tuesday) of Spring Training camp for the Phillies:

kR2n4Gg.jpg

Glad to hear you still enjoyed it and scored free tickets. It's hard to be miserable at a hockey game. :lol:

I love hockey so even if I was out in another city and able to go to a game I would still love to experience it. 2007 I was lucky to go to a Minnesota home game and was cool seeing how much they celebrate hockey up there

I love hockey so even if I was out in another city and able to go to a game I would still love to experience it. 2007 I was lucky to go to a Minnesota home game and was cool seeing how much they celebrate hockey up there

Same here. Sadly, I've only been to games here in Tampa, but I'd love to eventually check out some games in big hockey cities like Minnesota.

Going through my photos now. I seriously took almost 600 shots at the game :lol:
Heartbreaking. I felt that way when they scored with four seconds left in the second period.
I haven't been to a game the Lightning won (its only been four) since the playoffs in 2004, but I was at the game 7 semi finals and that was pure magic, worth every penny! To this day I still hate Philly and their fans.

Heartbreaking. I felt that way when they scored with four seconds left in the second period.
I haven't been to a game the Lightning won (its only been four) since the playoffs in 2004, but I was at the game 7 semi finals and that was pure magic, worth every penny! To this day I still hate Philly and their fans.

This is two in a row that I have been to and the Panthers have lost