Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 450 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks Mike and yes they still perform the show at night. Oh already thinking ahead :thumbs:

DSC02051_zps0dec80be.jpg

I really need to get back over to the new Test Track with my camera. Been meaning to do it before F&G got started, but that didn't happen.

was my first time back on the new version and I could have sat there and taken pictures for a while but the crowds starting flocking over. I like F&G but dont think we will make it this year.

How wide is this fisheye lens? I'm looking to save up for one and this seems pretty versatile.

Its 8mm and by far my favorite lens in my bag. Let me put it this way, if someone is standing next to you and your shooting straight ahead, this lens is so wide it will capture them lol. I think BriMan and Skip have the same lens also. I picked mine up awhile ago but now I think you can find it a lot cheaper. Mines the Rokinon labeled version but the same lens is out there under different names.