Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 452 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
SAM_1355_zps56b069cd.jpg

It is Animal Kingdom and I am shocked to see OF post a picture from an Orlando park. I thought he was serving time at BGT. :wave:

That is a real giant ficus (fig) tree. The artists made it look as though the fig had destroyed the sculpture by growing up among'st it... and actually sculpted extra roots onto the "ancient statue".

PS: I believe that FICUS came from a private home in the Miami area.

Last edited:
It is Animal Kingdom and I am shocked to see OF post a picture from an Orlando park. I thought he was serving time at BGT. :wave:

That is a real giant ficus (fig) tree. The artists made it look as though the fig had destroyed the sculpture by growing up among'st it... and actually sculpted extra roots onto the "ancient statue".

Thanks Teebin, I must have passed by it many times before I just couldn't picture it. Great knowledge thanks for sharing.

Its all good.
I live in St Pete so I do BGT (or SeaWorld because I have an AP) more than anything because it is close and I only make it out to Uni once a year in October, for HHNs, so my Uni pictures are limited. I have not been to a Disney park in a couple of years and it was, at least, eight before that.