Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 451 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its 8mm and by far my favorite lens in my bag. Let me put it this way, if someone is standing next to you and your shooting straight ahead, this lens is so wide it will capture them lol. I think BriMan and Skip have the same lens also. I picked mine up awhile ago but now I think you can find it a lot cheaper. Mines the Rokinon labeled version but the same lens is out there under different names.

Wow thanks! I was researching the Nikkor 10.5mm but it's about $700, this Rokinon one seems quite comparable and it's a hell of a lot cheaper!

Wow thanks! I was researching the Nikkor 10.5mm but it's about $700, this Rokinon one seems quite comparable and it's a hell of a lot cheaper!

What around $450 cheaper :lol:

I have nothing but praise for this lens. I was worried at first becuase its a manual lens but once you find the sweet spot on the focus you really wont have to touch it at all

DSC02137_zpsbf9b13d5.jpg