Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Blocking the views of new roof top equipment is all.

Blocking the views of new roof top equipment is all.
hey i was wondering if you could tell me if there was any truth to a rumor i heard from awhile ago. In the part in Revenge of the Mummy where the bugs come out of the screen is there any plans to have an affect where u can feel the bugs like in a 4D show??? i dont remember where i heard it but i thought that would be a simple but really cool thing to add in the ride.

hey i was wondering if you could tell me if there was any truth to a rumor i heard from awhile ago. In the part in Revenge of the Mummy where the bugs come out of the screen is there any plans to have an affect where u can feel the bugs like in a 4D show??? i dont remember where i heard it but i thought that would be a simple but really cool thing to add in the ride.

Do you mean a leg tickling effect?

Don't they air canons in the cars, that blast air air you in that scene. Well as least i know the Hollywood version has that. But I think I remember someone saying it hasn't been running in a long time.

Dude I freaking hate leg tickling effects! WITH A PASSION! I always put my legs up at that part of the show!

They have drops of water fall on you to make it feel like the bugs. I'd be a cool effect, but I don't think leg tickling could be done without changing the ride vehicles. I'd prefer if they used any available reburb money to improve the figures of the ghost/spirits, and maybe change the static mummies in the treasure room to AAs.

They have drops of water fall on you to make it feel like the bugs. I'd be a cool effect, but I don't think leg tickling could be done without changing the ride vehicles. I'd prefer if they used any available reburb money to improve the figures of the ghost/spirits, and maybe change the static mummies in the treasure room to AAs.

drops of water??? ive never felt that lol

If fact, thinking long and hard about it (and getting a headache in the process) I do remember some sort of water being thrown on me.. I can't remember where it happens though.

(It been a while, 2007 was the last time I rode it!!)