Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I doubt there'll be anything extensively different. I'll be happily surprised if there is something different. I just feel like any major changes to the queue would happen in the off season, not in the beginning of summer. And if anything was truly different, it would take more than a few days.

The only difference I saw in the mummy queue was a large planter the separates the single rider line from the regular line. Rather subtle.

I haven't ever thought of this until now: how much longer do you guys think ROTM has in the park?
Well they're remaking The Mummy trilogy, so it might be good news for the ride's longetivity. But I can't say I'd be too happy if they modernized it. I'll take my Arnold Vosloo Imhotep, thank you very much.

Though it could be a coincidence, rides at USH have had a run of about 12-13 years. If that holds true for ROTM, it'll only stay around for another 3 or 4 years (unless the trilogy's remake extends Imhotep's stay at the park).

Well, there's an exception. :D Speaking of which, do they ever have little festivities go on in the Lower Lot to celebrate its birthday? ..or do they just kinda say, "Oh, yeah, it turns 17 years old today...!"
I've never seen a celebration for anniversary days. I tend to celebrate though. The picture from the end of all my articles next to my bio is of me on the 16th anniversary date last year. =D

Reactions: Allen The Actor
I just realized.....besides the name "Ihmotep" and his story, the rest of the ride ia very generic "Egypt/Mummy" with not that many direct ties to the movie, especially compared to Florida's version. So whatever direction the Mummy reboot heads, I don't think they'll change the ride THAT extensively. If I was in charge, I'd just close it and start over and build up and make the building larger so that Universal Creative has more room to work with.