Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Long time listener, first time caller :) I feel like my experience on a holiday couldn't have gone better. Total time queue, preshows, and ride: 1 hour.

I set my alarm for 2:15am on Monday, January 20, got out of bed at 2:20am, and was on the road with my daughter at 3:05am. One stop for a bathroom break, and we were in the Hollywood Studios parking lot just before 6am. In the park line at 6:10am. I've never been this far back - it was well past the ticket booths and the line kept building. We shuffled through the gates at 6:40am, and were on Sunset Boulevard by 6:50am.

At 7am I couldn't get in to a boarding group! After hearing hurrahs around me, I finally got us into boarding group 57 at 7:01am. We rode Rockin Rollercoaster standby, and then walked to Galaxy’s Edge for breakfast. At about 8:30am we went back to Tower of Terror for our 8:15am fastpass.

At 9am we headed to Epcot – the Skyliner transport was flawless. We did Figment and the Pixar shorts (don’t judge – my daughter’s choices!). Got our AP magnets. At 10:20am we got notification our group was boarding! Sadly, we were working against the clock and had to head back to Hollywood Studios before the Festival of Arts booths opened. I really really wanted a #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle. Next time. (Again, Skyliner was perfect. We traveled with a lovely family heading to Oga’s.) The line to enter Hollywood Studios was still 10-20 people deep, which was crazy!

By 11:20am we entered the Rise of the Resistance queue! At 12:20pm we were out of the ride. It. Was. AWESOME! At 12:30pm we picked up a new Star Wars popcorn bucket and headed to the car. We were home at 3:30pm in time to head to music lessons at 4pm. It was a crazy amazing day.

Long time listener, first time caller :) I feel like my experience on a holiday couldn't have gone better. Total time queue, preshows, and ride: 1 hour.

I set my alarm for 2:15am on Monday, January 20, got out of bed at 2:20am, and was on the road with my daughter at 3:05am. One stop for a bathroom break, and we were in the Hollywood Studios parking lot just before 6am. In the park line at 6:10am. I've never been this far back - it was well past the ticket booths and the line kept building. We shuffled through the gates at 6:40am, and were on Sunset Boulevard by 6:50am.

At 7am I couldn't get in to a boarding group! After hearing hurrahs around me, I finally got us into boarding group 57 at 7:01am. We rode Rockin Rollercoaster standby, and then walked to Galaxy’s Edge for breakfast. At about 8:30am we went back to Tower of Terror for our 8:15am fastpass.

At 9am we headed to Epcot – the Skyliner transport was flawless. We did Figment and the Pixar shorts (don’t judge – my daughter’s choices!). Got our AP magnets. At 10:20am we got notification our group was boarding! Sadly, we were working against the clock and had to head back to Hollywood Studios before the Festival of Arts booths opened. I really really wanted a #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle. Next time. (Again, Skyliner was perfect. We traveled with a lovely family heading to Oga’s.) The line to enter Hollywood Studios was still 10-20 people deep, which was crazy!

By 11:20am we entered the Rise of the Resistance queue! At 12:20pm we were out of the ride. It. Was. AWESOME! At 12:30pm we picked up a new Star Wars popcorn bucket and headed to the car. We were home at 3:30pm in time to head to music lessons at 4pm. It was a crazy amazing day.

Neat report, thanks for sharing.

Sounds like it is running better now we are through the cold weather, may hit it again next week.

Reactions: drika and Mad Dog

Welcome to the Forum. :cheers:

Reactions: drika
In line now. Another big crowd.
100f375e-91a2-4fae-ba3e-57117f8e6643-jpeg.11555

I like how they now let you in park eerlier, can sit and chill with a coffee whilst waiting to get a boarding pass.

The worst part of this is being around all kinds of sick people coughing on us...ugh. For the love of god Disney put this thing into the FP mix.

The worst part of this is being around all kinds of sick people coughing on us...ugh. For the love of god Disney put this thing into the FP mix.
Fp wouldn't;t work right now, you can't assign a specific time to do capacity issues.

Fp wouldn't;t work right now, you can't assign a specific time to do capacity issues.
I know...I just hate the herding of humanity with whooping coughs.

This made my day much more relaxing....had breakfast with cheap food from Walmart & took a nap to make up for the 5:00am wake-up. I’m not spending any money in the park which makes me extremely happy.

Rise has been down and just re-opened for Groups 33-35 at 1:00pm. Doesn’t sound like a very good day of operations so far.

Trawling the park, @maddog wants to get the most of his I day ticket :sleep:

lol! I don't blame him! We're planning on doing one day in May during our UOR trip, and I'll be damned if I don't do all (counts on fingers)... 8 rides multiple times. :lmao: Also, dinner and lunch at Baseline! :cheers:

Can't wait to hear who messed up your Millennium Falcon experience! Really hoping that someone told someone to "punch it!" :toast: