Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The pool looked done in the pictures. I think that the comments were more about things that usually run behind on a hotel opening. I know that the slide was still having theming added to the exterior as late as this weekend, from pics from Bioreconstruct's twitter feed.

Yeah, I think that original photo was a cg rendering. The latest pics I saw the pool was not done. Hopefully someone can clear it up for us soon. :)

"The area around the Orange County Convention Center needs more hotel rooms than meeting space, said the facility's executive director, Kathie Canning."

How about right across the road from the County Convention Center. ;)

Reactions: Joel
"The area around the Orange County Convention Center needs more hotel rooms than meeting space, said the facility's executive director, Kathie Canning."

Since the third park hotels will likely get some convention guest business that might rule out value resorts going there. I would also look for more business friendly amenities.

I would guess they will use construction of the new park/citywalk as the reason to expand the Orange County Convention Center again. They've been talking about it for a while now, but building right across the street coupled with the possible addition of a Sunrail line station coming directly from the airport will probably be the tipping point to get things moving on expansion.

Reactions: Galaxy Defender