Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wishing they kept the design of the original chandelier, the bubbles look a little weird to me.. (I know - nitpicking here, I love the overall design)

ss 2016-07-14 at 12.06.45 PM.jpg 13268362_1130795090298027_800757045622955634_o.jpgCnVnjCxWYAElSr6.jpg-large.jpeg

EDIT: In this picture I just realized the balls are made out of a cloth/rope-ish type material and not plastic.. makes me like it a little more as I originally thought they were tacky-plastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott W.
Wishing they kept the design of the original chandelier, the bubbles look a little weird to me.. (I know - nitpicking here, I love the overall design)

View attachment 2529 View attachment 2530
It is a nit-pick, but it's an easy one when the new Coke store has a better, similar looking chandelier.
1000x563

Reactions: Andysol and Joel
In that one picture it looks like beach balls. But I imagine in person it would never look that way. I also agree that some of those high walls need "something" not sure what that is, but it looks a little plain. I would really need to see it in person, pictures are so hard to judge.

The pictures from the OU feed are beautiful. Makes me want to be there so much. The waterfalls are gorgeous and so is the pool. Chandelier is a little off but otherwise "Wow!!".