Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it may be interesting to say that this is the first time we will see the MarioKart ride system in full-action if the rumors for that are to be true.

As someone whos had some time to swallow this; I full on LOVE the fact that they are starting to fix Toon Lagoon with something like this. It makes sense in both synergizing and for adding something in the market that is entirely driven for the 'familys'. Hell; if you want to call it, 2017 could be Universals most diverse year in terms of an lineup.

You have Volcano Bay which will entice the entire family, both thrill seekers and younglings to be there. You have Fast and Furious, which will bring the teen demographic right too it, giving more thrill for what it is. Then Fallon (like it or not) will give an more..hopefully adult market of Late-Night TV viewers a chance to watch and then finally, this will bring the kids and parents all to that corner allowing some really good crowd options to go for.

Then to add on, the experiences from 2016 and the saying that more is coming will get people extremely considering even outside of Florida to get passes to come here more often, due to the ever-evolving process that Universal has been doing, whether out the parks with the hotels or with in the parks with these IPs.

Can't wait for this ride in short terms, but this is going to help Universal in the long run.

I only started going to Universal maybe around 2 years ago. But I don't think the theater was ever in use when I went. Can someone tell me what showed in there?

I only started going to Universal maybe around 2 years ago. But I don't think the theater was ever in use when I went. Can someone tell me what showed in there?

At first, I believe it was an Rocky and Bullwinkle show that was moved from USF to IOA (Could be wrong) and then was turned to an seasonal venue until the AgroCircus crew came in for a short period of time. After that, its now just rotting, being a waste of space.

Reactions: Speed
Whenever it is coming, I sure hope it is a 5-7 minute (at least) attraction with 9- 12 scenes.

Someone just mentioned Cat in the Hat to me in pvt, and it occurred to me that I only rode that once. The reason was that they put me in a car with a mother and 3-4 year old boy. The mother swapped the boy to the outside and stared at me like I was some crazed child molester. I was horrified by the experience and never rode again. Isn't that a sad commentary. Never rode again because of that.

I have such a hard time wrapping my head around this coming in 2017. Would love for it to happen, it just seems like construction would have to start very soon even to open by mid/late 2017.

Whenever it is coming, I sure hope it is a 5-7 minute (at least) attraction with 9- 12 scenes.

Someone just mentioned Cat in the Hat to me in pvt, and it occurred to me that I only rode that once. The reason was that they put me in a car with a mother and 3-4 year old boy. The mother swapped the boy to the outside and stared at me like I was some crazed child molester. I was horrified by the experience and never rode again. Isn't that a sad commentary. Never rode again because of that.

I'd have to assume the ride length could just be 3 and a half minutes to four minutes and fifteen seconds. It'd work out well, especially considering the size of the ampatheatre, and if its not like a Transformers where the ride is on two floors.

Who knows, they could be beginning the work right now. It wouldn't surprise me if they're currently doing some infrastructure or pre-permit stuff before they start full-on demolition, which could also be soon. And since nothing is closing, there's nothing to announce about closing or demolition so it could start any time.

I'd have to assume the ride length could just be 3 and a half minutes to four minutes and fifteen seconds. It'd work out well, especially considering the size of the ampatheatre, and if its not like a Transformers where the ride is on two floors.
With the limited space at the resort I wouldn't be surprised universal goes multi-level with most new attractions going forward. Especially a ride taking place in a place as vertical as new york city.

How do you know what it will be? Do you have the engineering plans? I will be right back and show you that you are limiting your own imagination.

With the limited space at the resort I wouldn't be surprised universal goes multi-level with most new attractions going forward. Especially a ride taking place in a place as vertical as new york city.
How would that work with a trackless ride, though. Have multi-level trackless rides been achieved yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.