Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - General Discussion

Feb 15, 2012
SLOP HEADER.jpg

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash is now OPEN. This thread is for the general discussion of the attraction. For large photo updates and to post reviews visit the Reviews & Media thread.

NOTE: While we ask for posters not to spoil the attraction this thread naturally will contain some spoilers. Consider this your last warning.

Discover the exciting world of Illumination’s The Secret Life of Pets when you meet your favorite characters on the all-new ride, The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash. Join Max, Duke, Gidget, and Snowball on a journey through the streets of New York City as you get ready to be welcomed into your new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like such a fantastic addition to Universal! It’s filled with animatronics, has so much going on, bright colors, and a cute story. This is going to be a certified hit for Universal. Kids are going to absolutely love this ride. We need this in Orlando ASAP, would fill so many voids in ride line up

Look, I just don't see how that poor apartment owner in the queue is fine with thousands of people just walking through her home like that.

Kidding. This looks cute.

How cute is this ride?! I hope they’ll bring to Orlando someday, IMO, we could use a classic dark ride style attraction here.

SO charming. The most Charming ride out of Universal in quite some time IMO. I am sitting here so impressed, wishing I could experience it.

Honestly this attraction excites me more than Mario Kart. Perhaps because I did not expect it to be this calibre. Way longer than I thought, and sooooo many very well done AAs.

And some said it was this attraction because no Yoshi, and all I can think is thank goodness!

This is pure Universal magic.

We posted our POV on the Spoilers/Photos/Video thread.

I’m genuinely surprised at how great this ride is. I think this is one of the dark best rides I’ve seen in a long while. Very detailed and seems like a next gen Fantasyland dark ride.
I actually expected SNW to have a ride of this caliber. I honestly prefer it over the POV’s I’ve seen of Mario Kart.