Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Shanghai Disneyland

They didn't bring those giant upside down trees all the way from Africa to replicate the animals natural environments to turn around and put a sloth in the DMV. DAK is a zoological park with a heavy anthropological influence...and a few rides.

They didn't bring those giant upside down trees all the way from Africa to replicate the animals natural environments to turn around and put a sloth in the DMV. DAK is a zoological park with a heavy anthropological influence...and a few rides.
Zoolological park with blue aliens

It was an idea, one that was rumored a while back. You three can take the biggest of chill pills

Last edited:
So if your friend jumped off a bridge, I guess to you that means everyone should do it since you want to blow up DAK based solely on Pandora?
I don't condone suicide, especially not this close to Christmas

I will say that there are more cartoony elements in DAK, and in my opinion adding in something that's far removed from the actual park wouldn't rub me terribly wrong.

But I'm also not married too tightly to the idea.

By all means, let's keep going with this.

I don't condone suicide, especially not this close to Christmas

I will say that there are more cartoony elements in DAK, and in my opinion adding in something that's far removed from the actual park wouldn't rub me terribly wrong.

But I'm also not married too tightly to the idea.

By all means, let's keep going with this.
It’s not about it being an animated property. I’d be all for a Lion King or Jungle Book ride. It’s rides based on anthropomorphic animals that I’m against at DAK.

It’s not about it being an animated property. I’d be all for a Lion King or Jungle Book ride. It’s rides based on anthropomorphic animals that I’m against at DAK.
Those would be fine too. A Lion King ride is well overdue.

Again, I'm not holding too tightly to the Zootopia idea.

I did like the concept of boarding the 'monorail' (converted train) to go to the city farther away back when I heard people talking about it in AK.

I also like the concepts I'm hearing from this land in Shanghai

It could easily go to MK tho

Rafiki’s will never be able to completely disappear because of the animal hospital.

No reason Zootopia should go to DAK when there is a park focused on Urban Environments and Movies and a park that could lend itself to the film’s social commentary are both readily available.

Rafiki’s will never be able to completely disappear because of the animal hospital.

No reason Zootopia should go to DAK when there is a park focused on Urban Environments and Movies and a park that could lend itself to the film’s social commentary are both readily available.
Hell no, not my Hollywood Studios!

New photo of Zootopia land from ThemeParx.com

1613446950678.jpeg

Seems like it'll be quite the squeeze on that one walkway between the ride and the land entrance.