Simpsons Screen Brighter? | Inside Universal Forums

Simpsons Screen Brighter?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 13, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Just went to USF today. I dont know if its just me, but I think the Simpsons ride film looked brighter than normal, anyone else think this, or am I just seeing things? & any rumor/confirmation that they have or will update the projectors?? & in a side note, nothing new to report on Transformers, so I didnt bother taking pics or video.

Just went to USF today. I dont know if its just me, but I think the Simpsons ride film looked brighter than normal, anyone else think this, or am I just seeing things? & any rumor/confirmation that they have or will update the projectors?? & in a side note, nothing new to report on Transformers, so I didnt bother taking pics or video.

Do you have any tips on how to get a car on the Simpson's ride that's in the center of the screen? I've only been on it once and I was stuck near the edge. Sorry don't know about the screen brightness.

Oh, that's easy!! If you wind up on the 1st floor, just politely ask the team member with the clip board that asks how many is in your group that you would like to have car 2, as there is 3 cars in each dome on the bottom with car #2 being the middle car, even if you have to wait a but longer. 99% of the time, they were going to put you there anyway, or just say yes. Only reason why you wouldnt is if that car is down for maintenance that day, especially if only 1 dome is operating.

On floor 2, there are 5 cars to each dome that are numbered 4-8. So ask for car 6 as that is the middle car. Even if you get 7 or 5, still ok. If you get the very end cars, 8 or 4, get ready for the worst view of the ride ever.

Havent been to the 3rd floor yet, but I think I remember being told by a team member that there are 4 cars to each dome on the 3rd floor.

Oh, that's easy!! If you wind up on the 1st floor, just politely ask the team member with the clip board that asks how many is in your group that you would like to have car 2, as there is 3 cars in each dome on the bottom with car #2 being the middle car, even if you have to wait a but longer. 99% of the time, they were going to put you there anyway, or just say yes. Only reason why you wouldnt is if that car is down for maintenance that day, especially if only 1 dome is operating.

On floor 2, there are 5 cars to each dome that are numbered 4-8. So ask for car 6 as that is the middle car. Even if you get 7 or 5, still ok. If you get the very end cars, 8 or 4, get ready for the worst view of the ride ever.

Havent been to the 3rd floor yet, but I think I remember being told by a team member that there are 4 cars to each dome on the 3rd floor.

Thanks!