Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Site Responsiveness

I believe the cause was that high-res image of the I4 re-do, and the fact it was "quoted" several times. I deleted each pic, so try now and see how it flows.

That explains it, I looked up and down that page for that image. Thought I was going mad LOL.

Has anyone else noticed threads move back to the top of the "Latest Posts" list with a newer time than the last post made. I have seen this fairly regular over the past week. I am running IE10 on Win& Pro.

I ignored it too because when I clicked on the ask why button, it said it was clean - lol It visited it today and had no issues. So who knows why the warning is up again.

It says "Content from domainres.wha.la, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware."

:shrug:

I guess it's IE for now...

This is the current explanation below:

What is the current listing status for orlandounited.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 502 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-25.

Malicious software includes 4 trojan(s).

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS19271 (PEAK10), AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, orlandounited.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Running Win 7 Pro and IE10

Over the past few days I've had to click back twice to go back a page.

No big deal just though I would let you know, Bri.

The forums have been noticeably slower for me the past couple of days, especially when browsing in the morning (between 3-5 am EST). I've also encountered a few database errors during this time.

Just a heads up!

The forums have been noticeably slower for me the past couple of days, especially when browsing in the morning (between 3-5 am EST). I've also encountered a few database errors during this time.

Just a heads up!

Easy answer:

Our servers backup around that time so that's expected.

Anyone else having a slightly buggy forum experience today? I'll read a thread, go back to the sub-forum and it'll be stickied as unread. If I got to certain parts of the website it says I'm logged out, but if I go to the sub-forum it shows as me logged in. Things like that. Using Chrome. Could also be my ISP, but I don't think so as I'm not having problems with any other sites.

Anyone else having a slightly buggy forum experience today? I'll read a thread, go back to the sub-forum and it'll be stickied as unread. If I got to certain parts of the website it says I'm logged out, but if I go to the sub-forum it shows as me logged in. Things like that. Using Chrome. Could also be my ISP, but I don't think so as I'm not having problems with any other sites.

Yeah, having similar issues. Showing me I was still logged out right after logging in, and trying to go to the latest post in a thread, but it not showing the actual last post. For now refreshing the pages worked to fix these, though.

I was trying to optimize caching on the main site, and apparently it decided to impact the forums. It's been turned off, so it may take a day to work the kink out. As Felipe said, just refresh, or hit F5 and it'll fix it until it straightens itself out.

Still having a bunch of oddities in terms of latest posts not showing up consistently between forum pages and threads refusing to be marked as read, but that should be gone by tomorrow. Basically just lingering annoyances while the system sorts itself out, likely. Have only had the logged in/out issue once since this morning.