Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Site Responsiveness

Have the forums gone back in time? I swear I had replies to a post I now no longer do.

They mentioned that they had to delete several posts to get rid of the problem.

The last backup before the hack was done very late Saturday night, therefore we had to restore from that point. That caused all of Sunday to be lost.

Great work Bri :thumbs:

This shows the importance of creating recent backups!

:lol: Indeed

BACK! Yes! Good job BriMan! So, we lost some posts. At least we didn't lose the site. :)

Site froze on me at about 9:18p while in the middle of posting. Funny thing was that even though I closed the browser my post was posted seven times as edit after edit. Go figure.

Everything appears fine now. :thumbs:

Getting this error message while trying to get into the Star Wars land thread. The others ive tried seem to be ok

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 417
Database Error Database error
The Orlando United database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.orlandounited.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.orlandounited.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Another problem. Something on page 104 of the The Stash thread is killing my computer. It is running my hard drive crazy for 10-20 minutes locking up all computer functions. Is there a post of 10,000 photos or a nefarious link or rare and unusual post on that page?

Another problem. Something on page 104 of the The Stash thread is killing my computer. It is running my hard drive crazy for 10-20 minutes locking up all computer functions. Is there a post of 10,000 photos or a nefarious link or rare and unusual post on that page?

I have that page in another tab right now, I scrolled though with no issues.

Had issues with this as well.

Someone please look into it soon

Not sure what is causing this but, my Site Advisor from McAfee is still color coding Orlando United in the red, as high risk. Non-risk websites are coded green. Maybe it just takes time for McAfee to catch up?

Loads fine for me. No issues at all.

Well, there is something that craps out on my firefox... please let me know when stash turns to page 105.

I believe the cause was that high-res image of the I4 re-do, and the fact it was "quoted" several times. I deleted each pic, so try now and see how it flows.