Site Responsiveness | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Site Responsiveness

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else having this issue with the white bar thing?

Untitled_zps0ac2a47b.png

I see it. I just looks like the background side bars didn't load properly for you for some reason. If it keeps happening you could try changing the style but I bet this only happens once and awhile.

I've noticed this morning that it's difficult to reply to a thread. When you hit reply, the box that you would type in disappears. If you quote someone the quote shows up for a second and then disappears along with the reply box. Weird. But now here I am replying. It was happening in the Springfield thread a few minutes ago.

I've noticed this morning that it's difficult to reply to a thread. When you hit reply, the box that you would type in disappears. If you quote someone the quote shows up for a second and then disappears along with the reply box. Weird. But now here I am replying. It was happening in the Springfield thread a few minutes ago.

It's been happening with some browsers. I know IE has that issue, but not Chrome. (At least for me). I've tried several things and nothing works so far. I'm hoping to resolve soon though.

I've had issues with Safari but (knock on wood) all is well :lol:

I have issues with Chrome and trying to quick reply sometimes jumps to the advanced screen and sometimes comes up blank. Also gets wonky with the emoticons and not allowing me to enter them but once i refresh it does.

Is anyone else getting logged out quickly and consistently today? It seems I don't stay logged in for any more than about 5-7 minutes, even if I'm actively clicking around. It seems to be logging me out when I click out to the forum index, because I'll click into a new post on a thread and it will take me to a page a few days old, and I'll scroll up to see that I'm logged out.

Update: Just got logged out in the middle of writing the above part of the post. Clicked "Post Quick Reply" and it popped up the "you do not have sufficient privileges" message above the text box. Scroll up, it shows me logged in. I click out to the section page, and it shows me logged out.

This morning the login boxes on the top were not working, so when I put my info it took me to a login page, and from there I was able to log in. Then I had the log out problems maxairmike was describing, but it might be because I am on my work computer, and I didn't check the "stay logged in" box. Once it had logged me out a few times, I checked the box and it hasn't logged me out again.

Anyone else been having problems on and off today?