Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On twitter, someone went to EPN for SFMM, and they said every maze was open except for Saw and Stranger Things, and they seemed to think it was just because the actors were still being trained. So maybe everything will actually be open on opening night? Even with just those two down, that's already better than what many of us were projecting

On twitter, someone went to EPN for SFMM, and they said every maze was open except for Saw and Stranger Things, and they seemed to think it was just because the actors were still being trained. So maybe everything will actually be open on opening night? Even with just those two down, that's already better than what many of us were projecting
As long as they are open next week....then I'm good. Lol

I mean would be kinda insane for Saw not to open...Imean the house was at two events int he last year so the staffing reason makes sense

But man if Stranger things was the only house not open...your going to have guests upset that is one house that I feel like needs to be open

I met a dude in line for TCM that said he was just hired for Fright Fest & has his orientation/training next week. Not sure if monster or staff. But eitherway... they seem to be actively hiring (unlike HHN who could use extra backups)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon