Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I heard they were doing the bus later in the day. Maybe only weekend right now?
Yes, I was at the park today. Ironically, I made a reservation for this day way before it was announced to be the reopening day, and before I knew there'd be a heat wave, lol. :lol:

But in short, the park is now essentially exactly like it was before the pandemic. No more reservation checks, members have a separate entrance and can get in 15 minutes early, they are refilling mugs directly instead of giving you a cup, and filling all rows on all rides. Wait times today were pretty minimal, which I credit to both the full capacity on rides as well as the scotching heat driving a lot of people away (the park did not feel very crowded at all).

Still absent, as far as I saw: still no Freestyle Coke machines yet (they are still covered), maybe only 1/4 of the drinking fountains were turned back on, and as far as I saw, there was no parking tram/bus.

^Good to hear... I left the park early at about 2:30, and I didn't see them then. Could've appeared later in the day. Still, they used to have them first thing in the morning, and they definitely didn' t have them then.

What interests me is the fact that the track color is indeed yellow (And that as some have noted, the track has bee noted for MM specifically). Maybe the attraction won't be themed to Joker, and will instead be that of a certain speedster? That honestly would make more sense, with The Flash debuting next year for a Theatrical outing; and the nature of the coaster suiting the speedster more than I'd argue Joker.

Granted, another idea could be Shazam if Six Flags has no intention to retheme the current Flash attraction to something else; but Yellow ain't exactly Joker's color.

What interests me is the fact that the track color is indeed yellow (And that as some have noted, the track has bee noted for MM specifically). Maybe the attraction won't be themed to Joker, and will instead be that of a certain speedster? That honestly would make more sense, with The Flash debuting next year for a Theatrical outing; and the nature of the coaster suiting the speedster more than I'd argue Joker.
Doesn’t SFMM already have a ride themed after the flash? Shazam themed ride would be unique IMO

Doesn’t SFMM already have a ride themed after the flash? Shazam themed ride would be unique IMO

They already have a themed ride off of Flash when Gotham went renovations to become DC Universe; however I could see a scenario to where all you'd really need for that is a new name and coat of paint, and it'd be something different.

Another opportunity, if they choose to honor Green Lantern; is funnily enough Sinestro. Could make sense, as that could have a "loose" story that ties into the former coaster location rather well (if exterior stays more like a military base aesthetic). The thing that does confuse me though, is why it'd be possibly yellow. The only other RMC Raptor model with the yellow track more specifically; is Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster from Fiesta Texas.

I love the Flash but think Joker would be cooler because of the Q....but more flash Merch wont upset me too much

About to head to California Adventure and Magic Mountain next week. I hope X2 is up and running.

Also, if you guys haven't ridden a Raptor yet, oh boy are you in for a treat.