Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gonna be in the minority here - not excited for this. Sure its unique, but capacity, and another rollercoaster to a park oversaturated with them is just meh to me. SFMM could do better.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I would love another dark ride. They proved with Justice League they can theme very well.

Not to mention...Green Lantern is gone forever!

That's a win, not a loss.

Gonna be in the minority here - not excited for this. Sure its unique, but capacity, and another rollercoaster to a park oversaturated with them is just meh to me. SFMM could do better.

They could, and I do think not going to see them go and keep their streak of coasters anytime after The Joker. But I would also say, to reserve until riding that of the single rail. Especially if the dispatch rates are more close to WonderWoman Golden Lasso, with a form of a conveyor belt loading system. At the end of the day, it'll be a better ride and better in capacity than First Flight. But the difference lies to me, on the loading process as a whole.

I'm hoping to see a water ride next. Put it where Whistlestop park currently wastes space.

Also get rid of the useless Bear theater and put a Vekoma Mad House in.

Last edited:
Went to the park on Sunday and they were not doing temperature checks. Covid restrictions are all over the place. Some rides skipping rows and some not. Twisted Colossus was skipping in the morning when it wasn't busy but filled trains in the afternoon when it was slammed. They were only running 2 trains so that didn't help.

Nobody knows what 6 feet is. Lots of masks off etc.

Agreed

West Coast Racers was a really smart addition and sadly this will have INSANE lines after it opens

Agreed

West Coast Racers was a really smart addition and sadly this will have INSANE lines after it opens

There's going to be a group of visitors who will be scared to death to ride this coaster because of the thin track and the fact that you have to ride alone. While it will see sizable lines it's opening year, after that it will likely drop off. Neither Wonder Woman nor Railblazer ever have more than a 30 minute wait, even on very busy days.

There's going to be a group of visitors who will be scared to death to ride this coaster because of the thin track and the fact that you have to ride alone. While it will see sizable lines it's opening year, after that it will likely drop off. Neither Wonder Woman nor Railblazer ever have more than a 30 minute wait, even on very busy days.
Bring it on

I would love a ride with a short wait..lol

Reactions: tacalert
Yes, I was at the park today. Ironically, I made a reservation for this day way before it was announced to be the reopening day, and before I knew there'd be a heat wave, lol. :lol:

But in short, the park is now essentially exactly like it was before the pandemic. No more reservation checks, members have a separate entrance and can get in 15 minutes early, they are refilling mugs directly instead of giving you a cup, and filling all rows on all rides. Wait times today were pretty minimal, which I credit to both the full capacity on rides as well as the scotching heat driving a lot of people away (the park did not feel very crowded at all).

Still absent, as far as I saw: still no Freestyle Coke machines yet (they are still covered), maybe only 1/4 of the drinking fountains were turned back on, and as far as I saw, there was no parking tram/bus.