Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was at the park today. From Batman, I could see that while the facades next to the load/queue building were all torn down, the load and queue building itself is still untouched, so I figure it's pretty likely it'll remain.

Yes, the load and queue building are remaining according to the plans for the ride.

Great drone footage! The ride is going to fit beautifully into that spot. Anyone think they might stay with the green lantern theme??

I think you’re right, it’s time for a Joker themed ride to come to SFMM. Crazy to think after all these years they will finally get one! They got a Lex Luthor themed ride before the Joker lol

Reactions: chris.g
Honestly, I'd probably just go through the queue, then leave before boarding if we're just getting another spin ride lol

Honestly, I'd probably just go through the queue, then leave before boarding if we're just getting another spin ride lol
Our Joker ride is going to be a roller coaster. Look up Jersey Devil at Six Flags Great Adventure and that’s what we’re getting. We’re getting that and the queue from the spinning ride you see in the post above.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
No one knows what it will be like because Jersey Devil isn’t open yet but it will be similar experience to Railblazer which is a balls to wall kick ass rollercoaster!!!

No one knows what it will be like because Jersey Devil isn’t open yet but it will be similar experience to Railblazer which is a balls to wall kick ass rollercoaster!!!
Have you (or anyone who has been) on it. Does it make you light headed?

Goliath is the only coaster I wont ride at MM because of that

Have you (or anyone who has been) on it. Does it make you light headed?

Goliath is the only coaster I wont ride at MM because of that

I've ridden RailBlazer and if Magic Mountains RMC single rail coaster rides anything like it, it will be the best ride in the park.

RailBlazer is all about negative G's. It has some of the strongest airtime moments I have ever experienced on a coaster. The off axis airtime hill mid ride in particular is just nuts.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I've ridden RailBlazer and if Magic Mountains RMC single rail coaster rides anything like it, it will be the best ride in the park.

RailBlazer is all about negative G's. It has some of the strongest airtime moments I have ever experienced on a coaster. The off axis airtime hill mid ride in particular is just nuts.

Heck, if it's a updated version of the Jersey Devil layout, like how Stunt Pilot is a updated version of the Wonder Woman/RailBlazer layouts, people are going to lose their minds with Joker.

X2, Tatsu or Twisted Collosis will be hard to beat for the top spot but a RMC raptor is definitely an upgrade to Green Lantern.

Honestly I'm so hyped for this coaster. I've never been to GCA so to have another RMC in the state that's even bigger is so awesome.

Reactions: Rideguy70