Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really should've just created a thread (last year) for Scream Break & Flavors of the World.. *sigh*

Oh well. Here's a great 28min video coverage from opening night of Scream Break!

- Condamned: House Party looks solid & SAW X is better than what HHN gave us in 2017.

- SZs full of life & great scareactor interaction. Gotta hand it to Six Flags for doing prosthetic makeup. Even the regular makeup is great quality.

- Slider show is actually worth watching! It's nice to see effort made & not just be the same tired routine.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Was Saw X any different from Fright Fest?
Nope like Wesker69 said but it’s very fun. I went through the maze twice. HHN’s version is better but I hope they use Saw XI this year and get the approval in advance so it can built on time.

Scream Break 2024 is a success in my book. The crowd was live and both mazes are fun. I wish they added a third and dining needa stay open until the end of the event. I went on Saturday and they closed at 11 pm.

I went on Saturday and they closed at 11 pm.
That's normal honestly. Even regular park hours, food usually closed 30min-an hour before park close due to all the cleaning that needs done. They don't want to pay teammembers more than they have to. So they want them to basically clock out by an hour after park close. Obviously, the funnel cake/ice cream is a victim of having to stay open.

It shows at the end of the video lol
8 item - $50
12 item - $65
I knew that. WEas too lazy to watch the video :D

Ehhhh.....I might do it next time I go. If I want to eat something so I can stay longer at the park, this might be the only way to go for me. Sounds like the food is serviceable enough for this sort of thing.

Reactions: Wesker69
I knew that. WEas too lazy to watch the video :D
Setting such a bad example for the kids.
Sad In A Box GIF

Sounds like the food is serviceable enough for this sort of thing.
Not surprised, but Korea, China & India seemed to be a hit. You definitely won't go hungry lol

I'm not sure if they're doing it again this year, but last year, some memberships (not sure about season passes) got a free upgrade to the 12 item card for the price of the 8 item card. If you have a higher level pass, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Reactions: Wesker69
I'm not sure if they're doing it again this year, but last year, some memberships (not sure about season passes) got a free upgrade to the 12 item card for the price of the 8 item card. If you have a higher level pass, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Yes, Season Pass holders can purchase the 12 food item card for the price of the 8 food item card.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Maybe general improvements? Or smaller flat rides? I dunno, unless Six Flags is doing this as a prank it seems pretty official.
how the hell is it "official"

plans can change and they may have "bought" that in bulk from them prior to all of the issues with the ride popping up

It's from county permits. That's pretty official. You can deny it all you want, but it would be weird to have this on permits if it wasn't getting built.
When were they filed?
As with Covid if these were filed a while ago things can change (ie the SF merger)

Also as the video mentioned, there have been a lot of problems with that ride, so who knows if they even continue with the contract they signed with that manufacturer

Reactions: chris.g