Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The event starts at 9. The reveal is at 10

I really can't believe there hasn't been any leaks. Remember last year there was a leak for Crazanity.

So I'm thinking they'll announce the smaller stuff first, like the retheme to Apocalypse, then at 10 PM drop the hammer. We'll see. Luckily I live SO CAL so I'll still be awake for the announcement.

I had a theory (which I always have, I swear I drink way too much coffee) a few months ago that SFMM and SFGam would be announcing the same ride. I know that's a slim possibility, but both teasers seem so similar. But it's still in the back of my mind. Based on all the speculation and secrecy surrounding this project, I've narrowed down my prediction to a couple of possibilities. Please keep in mind I go more on intuition than logic, so I may be way off...but here goes.

1) RMC dueling Raptors - I'm not as confident in this as I was a week ago, but I would find it strange if Six Flags didn't add a single Raptor next year. Two at SFMM would seem like their way of going big, cheaply.

2) Maxx Force (S&S) AND West Coast Racer (Premier Rides) - Yep, I think there is a chance that both SFMM and SFGam will indeed add the same ride next year, but with SFMM adding a second family Vekoma coaster. Unlikely given the space, but that may explain why SFMM will go first in the announcements. It would also explain why the speculation of family vs Thrill has been all over the place. Maybe they're adding both.

Anyone who knows me knows I could care less about whether I end up being right or not, I'm always going to give my honest gut feeling regardless. So there it is.

Last edited:
For once in my life, I’m not staying up late. I’m gonna go to bed as soon as possible, so that I can wake up early tomorrow to see what the heck this is.

As long as you don't wake up to this...

3gMPPpm.png

How is it like living in the UK? Never been, but would love to visit. Really admire the architecture and history of the place, especially the countryside.
Mits hard to say as I’ve lived here my whole life, ha.

As a place to visit, I think you’d be better asking somebody who has visited already. It’s incredibly embarrassing every time I meet somebody from the US who’s been here as they seem to have visited more of the place than I have.