Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To clear some stuff up, the video was originally uploaded to Reddit from a google drive file that was deleted shortly after. Parkbros got the video from Reddit.

With that being said, I’m really skeptical of anything coming from Reddit at this point. Though with Premier’s recent teaser, it might be realistic.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Given that's a full length coaster times 2 and that Six Flags hasn't build a ground up full length coaster since the days of El Toro in 2006, I'm highly skeptical.

Just did a background check on the guy who leaked the video. He seems legit. He leaked the permits for Kings Island’s B&M coaster, SWSA’s new flats, and proved that this coaster wasn’t a Mack. He also posts a bunch of construction photos on the site. Doubt he’d purposely ruin his reputation.

EDIT:He said that someone leaked it to him, and it’s clearly not the real announcement video, also isn’t sure if it’s real. The back to back Full-Throttle loops are weird.

Last edited:
Just did a background check on the guy who leaked the video. He seems legit. He leaked the permits for Kings Island’s B&M coaster, SWSA’s new flats, and proved that this coaster wasn’t a Mack. He also posts a bunch of construction photos on the site. Doubt he’d purposely ruin his reputation.

EDIT:He said that someone leaked it to him, and it’s clearly not the real announcement video, also isn’t sure if it’s real. The back to back Full-Throttle loops are weird.
How did you do a background check based off a guys youtube channel?

I think we know at this point its a Premier, given that Premier just drop a random teaser out of nowhere, so that could be it?

Are we, or are we not counting X Flight, Dark Knight Coaster, and Full Throttle?

When you compare those to Intimidator 305, Intimidator, Fury 325, Valravn, Gatekeeper, Banshee, Leviathan, Mystic Timbers, & Hangtime... yeah I'll count those too. The Six Flags of impressive original rides like El Toro, Tatsu, Goliath, Superman ROS, Raging Bull, Titan, etc is dead and gone.

Given that's a full length coaster times 2 and that Six Flags hasn't build a ground up full length coaster since the days of El Toro in 2006, I'm highly skeptical.

Goliath at Great America says hi