Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Knowing the odds, he's probably thinking something to the Vekoma ShockWave,

Looks fun. Only problem is that it's not dueling, though I'm sure they can make it work.

After seeing that Instagram post from Premier Rides, the likelihood looks stronger that it's them. If that's true, Chris G. is the only one that would have predicted Premier.

It'll be something cheap because that's the direction they've gone for the past 10 years. Besides the RMC redo's I cant think of a single ride from Six Flags that has been on par with the stuff Cedar Fair is building. I'm not setting myself up for disappointment with this one lol.

Just bringing it up, someone mentioned of a certain possibility..if it's the case, you can find it on Reddit.

Let's just say, if it's that concept possibly on Reddit, it marks the return of a classic concept.

I saw the leak on Reddit. Looks like Twisted Colossus and Full Throttle had a baby. If this is true, then holy cow, that's really good! Premier rides teased they have an announcement tomorrow, so this might be it....at least close to it.

The ride looks amazing, but it would make Full Throttle a totally useless ride as this basically what it should've been.

I'm a little split. Usually I like to go with Screamscape as they are usually spot-on with their predictions right before a big announcement, but the Premiere tease is almost too perfect. Not to mention SFGA has been teasing Maxx Force, which is probably also a Premiere. Sounds like they got a good deal.

Where can I find this? Don’t link it, just say the site.
Reddit. And after talking with some people, it was originally found on some Facebook groups.

If the leak from Reddit/FB is the case, it's as if they found a way to make Chiller, TC, and the SkyRocket Mark III have a baby altogether. It's different, if that's the case. But unlike what some other people have given a guess, it'd be different in the right way.

That said, if it is that; and it's from Premier, this seems like it'd be then them coming out to announce the SkyRocket Mark IV.

I saw the leak on Reddit. Looks like Twisted Colossus and Full Throttle had a baby. If this is true, then holy cow, that's really good! Premier rides teased they have an announcement tomorrow, so this might be it....at least close to it.

The ride looks amazing, but it would make Full Throttle a totally useless ride as this basically what it should've been.

I'm a little split. Usually I like to go with Screamscape as they are usually spot-on with their predictions right before a big announcement, but the Premiere tease is almost too perfect. Not to mention SFGA has been teasing Maxx Force, which is probably also a Premiere. Sounds like they got a good deal.

Is it the concept that Park Bros just uploaded?

Reactions: Magic-Man
Holy crap! I saw that earlier, but I thought it was somebody’s YouTube no-limits 2 creation.

Obviously, some disclaimers. The video isn’t from SF themselves, it more likely a fan-recreation of the layout, if it’s true at all. But if it is, imma be taking a trip there real soon.

Holy crap! I saw that earlier, but I thought it was somebody’s YouTube no-limits 2 creation.

Obviously, some disclaimers. The video isn’t from SF themselves, it more likely a fan-recreation of the layout, if it’s true at all. But if it is, imma be taking a trip there real soon.

They've used No Limits 2 as a basis. Hell, I remember a certain survey going out about them possibly looking to redo Superman EFK and that they used the No Limits 2 (I think it was the Intamin track) as a basis for what the track could indicate.

Is it the concept that Park Bros just uploaded?
Park Bros..?

Yes, but it’s not from them.

Dude no way. I can't even believe that! I'm not going to get my hopes up and just wait impatiently till tomorrow.

Honestly though, it makes perfect sense for a "wow factor" coaster. SFMM just went 365 days operating schedule and a coaster of this magnitude will ABSOLUTELY bring people to the park.

Yeah I didn't see it on Park Bros or Reddit. It was sent to me by a co-worker who used to work at the park.

If it's real I feel a little bad for SFMM, as this would've had maximum impact tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man