Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

I saw some IG post that also seemed to show that the BBQ place on the other side of Tidal Wave was walled off, so I imagine that's what they were referring to.

I saw some IG post that also seemed to show that the BBQ place on the other side of Tidal Wave was walled off, so I imagine that's what they were referring to.
Ahh yes, I heard that place was good but never went. Hopefully and my guess would be one of these places "comes back" but with a new theme

Went to MM for the first time since it opened. Had a 3:00 reservation so I know going in it would be a mess. My expectations were low pre covid with MM operations and they are a lot worse now. Now I know they need to social distance and followed guidelines but even then they are not very interested in getting trains out quick. Flash pass messes things up a lot. I didn’t even get my 2 skip the line passes because that line was long. They need to add member skip the line passes to the app. I rode West coast racers, Scream x2 and Viper in 4 hours. Anyway one positive note is Scream is running 2 train ops. This is monumental as all of 2019 they were on 1 train ops. They were also loading every row since those floorless coasters are spread out quite a bit.
As for mask and line social disabcing it was pretty bad. Looks like teenagers don’t know what six feet is even when it is marked in the ground. If I wasn’t vaccinated I probably would not go to MM.
I may get the season flash pass for this year since its gonna be a cluster for awhile. If you can’t beat them join them.

Went to MM for the first time since it opened. Had a 3:00 reservation so I know going in it would be a mess. My expectations were low pre covid with MM operations and they are a lot worse now. Now I know they need to social distance and followed guidelines but even then they are not very interested in getting trains out quick. Flash pass messes things up a lot. I didn’t even get my 2 skip the line passes because that line was long. They need to add member skip the line passes to the app. I rode West coast racers, Scream x2 and Viper in 4 hours. Anyway one positive note is Scream is running 2 train ops. This is monumental as all of 2019 they were on 1 train ops. They were also loading every row since those floorless coasters are spread out quite a bit.
As for mask and line social disabcing it was pretty bad. Looks like teenagers don’t know what six feet is even when it is marked in the ground. If I wasn’t vaccinated I probably would not go to MM.
I may get the season flash pass for this year since its gonna be a cluster for awhile. If you can’t beat them join them.
I don't know what level pass you have but I have the highest pass and was like 25-27 bucks a month and comes with free Flash passes each visit, free parking, and the meal pass. So might be worth it if you go even just once a month

I have Diamond Elite. The problem is they bumped up passes so a lot more people have Flash passes. It used to be Sunday mornings were chill and I could get a lot of rides in before 12:00 and then use my flash passes in the afternoon. I know things will get better eventually.
I don't know what level pass you have but I have the highest pass and was like 25-27 bucks a month and comes with free Flash passes each visit, free parking, and the meal pass. So might be worth it if you go even just once a month

Looks like the pumps for tidal wave are gone

mA5iWyF.jpg