Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could possibly be it?

King Kong Speculation Thread

It's fascinating reading this now.

Reading that again, it seems Hate insinuates that Disaster Kong was a total red herring, 100%. I was under the impression for so long (even though I clearly remember reading that) that the plans merely just got upgraded. Or was Kong actually toyed around being in Disaster at one point?

Reactions: Ryno27
Sucks we didn't get a Myth Explorer episode today. Guess we have to wait till next week, they wouldn't release it on a Friday, I don't think.

I still want to know what that center opening that has roofing material is. The one you can see in the pictures on the upper roofline over the queue. Has been there forever and I keep waiting for them to do something with it or paint it, white does not look good hanging over like that. And what is up with the rope on top? Fall protection so they can install the lights that are laying up there?

I guess I need to make a trip now that lower crowd levels are back

Reactions: Ryno27
I basically started here while HTF was actively disseminating Insider information. At that time he was primarily the reason I began spending the vast bulk of my theme park internet site time on OU. It's always seemed to me that HTF & Teebin were/are the most accurate Universal insiders. I felt a little saddened when HTF lessened his role. Fortunately we still have Teebin, and HTF joins the discussion occasionally. HTF's opinion & perspective, even though no longer an active insider, is still valuable to me.

Great post! I think a lot of us feel this way. Something I was thinking about the other day. I'm pretty sure I recall a post from @hatetofly around HHN 24, maybe 23 where he thought it would be a two park event because he saw some of the HHN folks around JP...I am wondering if he assumed they were there thinking about HHN, but they were really there because they got to do some work for Skull Island...no biggie, but for some reason that popped into my head the other day.

Great post! I think a lot of us feel this way. Something I was thinking about the other day. I'm pretty sure I recall a post from @hatetofly around HHN 24, maybe 23 where he thought it would be a two park event because he saw some of the HHN folks around JP...I am wondering if he assumed they were there thinking about HHN, but they were really there because they got to do some work for Skull Island...no biggie, but for some reason that popped into my head the other day.
Thanks much !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.