Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, only an idiot would do that. I think what freaked me out is thinking it may not seem dangerous at first (to some people). It's not like standing on the track of a high speed roller coaster. If someone hopped the queue and walked on the outdoor path they might not think that a slow moving vehicle is computer-powered and not human operated and also weighs 17 tons and would just crush them. But I totally understand that there's safety measures in place and surely that won't really be an issue. Just the thought creeped me out!

If you look back to my post #4429, I show a picture of the undercarriage of the vehicle (as used for container transport, this is the standard chassis).

The pink wire harness (pretty sure its the pink one) is a proximity sensor circuit loop between the front and the back of the vehicle. This is a standard on any autonomous vehicle in industry.

My guess is that UC would just add this into their computer system as an additional safely monitor, on top of a few others I'm sure.

In one sense, they could open it tomorrow as it is finished "enough". However, they are still bolting down and testing smaller tech elements that will take it all up a notch. By this, I mean all interior guests areas within the building. Exterior, we can all see the similar touches continue to be made to things that don't seem to need to be fixed.

I haven't asked about the ride vehicles in a few days as it began to give me heart burn.
I sympathize for the Heartburn.

Who the heck is this MakoMadness guy? Is it Dan the former OI Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.