Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk opening really depends on what type of circulation requirement they have to do.

Since there really isn't much change to the actual track, they may be able to do an abbreviated testing cycle instead of the rigorous testing of a brand new coaster.

I also would think the best use of time would be doing train testing and looping while construction finishes on the building maybe?

Reactions: Ryno27
HateToFly's Kong revelation was one of the reasons why I joined OU :)
I basically started here while HTF was actively disseminating Insider information. At that time he was primarily the reason I began spending the vast bulk of my theme park internet site time on OU. It's always seemed to me that HTF & Teebin were/are the most accurate Universal insiders. I felt a little saddened when HTF lessened his role. Fortunately we still have Teebin, and HTF joins the discussion occasionally. HTF's opinion & perspective, even though no longer an active insider, is still valuable to me.

Who the heck is this MakoMadness guy? Is it Dan the former OI Dan?

His only mistake is calling himself Mako Madness. It's great now but once Mako is built, it's going to look a bit dated.

12376629_1711875219058089_5613131591729468802_n.jpg

The sign looks complete and great.

I basically started here while HTF was actively disseminating Insider information. At that time he was primarily the reason I began spending the vast bulk of my theme park internet site time on OU. It's always seemed to me that HTF & Teebin were/are the most accurate Universal insiders. I felt a little saddened when HTF lessened his role. Fortunately we still have Teebin, and HTF joins the discussion occasionally. HTF's opinion & perspective, even though no longer an active insider, is still valuable to me.

Yeah it was when HTF was chatting up about Gringotts and Diagon Alley in 2013. I was blown away with how detailed it got. I always have been reading insider gossip and future attraction details, but never to the depth of a scene-by-scene walkthrough. And then he just topped himself with Kong. Thinking about the original Disaster premise, that seems so quaint in comparison now...

Yeah it was when HTF was chatting up about Gringotts and Diagon Alley in 2013. I was blown away with how detailed it got. I always have been reading insider gossip and future attraction details, but never to the depth of a scene-by-scene walkthrough. And then he just topped himself with Kong. Thinking about the original Disaster premise, that seems so quaint in comparison now...
Yes, I'm so glad Kong ended up in IOA rather than the Disaster area. I always enjoyed the "Lost Island" segments of the various Kong movies much more than the "NYC" parts of the movies.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.