Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 486 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the side access road you can pop into queue right at the walkway against the ride path. They are probably using the other parts for media setup so just running people along there makes sense.

People are less likely to be expecting a scareactor in an attraction queue compared to in a HHN house.
Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday. On one hand it's not expected so it can be more scary, on the other hand a big factor in what makes the houses scary is the anticipation that it will be scary. So I think it really could all depend on the circumstances of the individual.

Reactions: Ryno27
It looks like they are going in the back way
I'm not meaning to beat up on you, but when you post in a thread saying "no softs! No softs today! Not happening!" Like you have inside info, there are people at the park reading this forum, and had they listened to you they would have missed out on the soft. Please, your batting average is terrible, just don't post insider stuff or your opinion as fact. It could have a real negative effect. Thanks.

People are in denial when they say no soft openings they mean no soft opening

Edward, I'm going to have ask nicely you take a break from the Kong forum with Soft speculation. If you want to share your thoughts on the attraction, review it, and the like then have at it; but please..... Stop with the "Softs or not" posts.

I'm not meaning to beat up on you, but when you post in a thread saying "no softs! No softs today! Not happening!" Like you have inside info, there are people at the park reading this forum, and had they listened to you they would have missed out on the soft. Please, your batting average is terrible, just don't post insider stuff or your opinion as fact. It could have a real negative effect. Thanks.
I think it's also important for people to remember that nothing that anyone says (including TM's) is 100% correct when it comes to soft openings.

It would have been really cool if they could have put some detail into the side, I know it's just like overflow queue (I think that's what this area is) but still
(Well @Alexshow beat me to it :p)

Reactions: Ryno27