Springfield Expansion | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it is great how they bring the brick look to life. He is a shot I took on Thursday compared to one I took on Friday:

I love the look of the brickwork. The waterfront area will look pretty amazing when they're through. I wonder if they're planning on putting anything inside those false windows?

I love the look of the brickwork. The waterfront area will look pretty amazing when they're through. I wonder if they're planning on putting anything inside those false windows?

01_pack_shot_powerade_ion4_460_230.jpg
:p

We never got a tentative opening on anything in this expansion. This is another prime example of something flying up and people saying "NOT SOON ENOUGH!" This project had an even shorter time frame than Transformers. I'm aware that TF is an E-Ticket attraction, but in comparison it took almost three years to get New Fantasyland and this really brings a lot of what New Fantasyland brought to the table. An attraction, highly themed eateries, added interactive and M&G, and a tavern to top it off.

Last edited:
I honestly believe all of this will not be open come the 20th. I really wish it was and maybe it will be but I certainly cannot see Uni opening a ride that has never even been cycled regardless if it has been off site. It certainly would not be prudent for them to do so. Now, they could certainly open Duff Gardens and maybe get the rest of Springfield (not the waterfront) open on the 20th just to rake in some dough but I highly doubt they will have everything up and operational by Thursday.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/ManchesterToad/Simpsons/?action=view&current=IMG_20130616_143416_751-1_zps1b73c11b.jpg

Last edited: