Springfield Expansion | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Didn't HTF mention some time ago that the Lard Lad statue would be around 20' tall?

I think Krusty and Bob both look great. I was surprised at first when I saw him in his prison uniform, but then I tried to think what else they could do. It would be impractical to simulate his half naked/grass skirt look, since costumes that do try to simulate bare skin often look like wrinkly pajamas (i.e. Disney's Genie walkaround character), so I think they went the best possible route.

-Andy

-Andy

his weight looks accurate to me...
SideshowBob.png

sideshowbob-795050.gif

^ Thanks for posting. Yeah, the eyes might have been better with the eye half under the lid like above. Perhaps they were thinking of the height so that the eyes are looking into the M&G camera?

Waiting for two more characters including my most anticipated.

I have my speculations but I just wanna hear confirmation...

Will anything from this area be operational and ready by this Thursday? No offense to those who don't know but I'm not looking for guesses. Yes or no is all I ask :cheers:

I mean the waterfront is no where near what the concept art looked like....looks like it is still 2 weeks away from completion.

^ Thanks for posting. Yeah, the eyes might have been better with the eye half under the lid like above. Perhaps they were thinking of the height so that the eyes are looking into the M&G camera?

The eyes are slightly downward so the performers can look people (kids) in the eyes without having to take the full weight of that massive head on their necks.

Huh? The eyes are waaaay higher than the actual performers eyes. From my understanding, the performers eyes are mouth level?? Right??

When he says "performers" I'm pretty sure he means "characters."

I.e. Sideshow Bob's eyes are looking down so that Sideshow Bob can look kids in the eye.

-Andy