Springfield Expansion | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if they are going to be getting Anheuser Busch or Florida Beer to make the Duff beer, or bring in the Duff beer from the UK

I wonder if they are going to be getting Anheuser Busch or Florida Beer to make the Duff beer, or bring in the Duff beer from the UK

Don't they not serve InBev products anymore?

And the Duff beer from the UK is an unofficial, unlicensed product. They definitely won't be using that, if they do a Duff beer.

^Who makes the Hogs Head Brew? Is it made on site at UOR?

It's made by the Florida Beer Company.

Thats why I'm wondering if they will have them make a lager beer called Duff, or just use the same Hogs Head Beer and rename if Duff on the USF's side

Hey when this is done we can say Springfield is in Florida and we finally know the answer to the question that has haunted simpsons fans for over 20 years. Well kind of. If we are right.

If your looking forward to only THE ride then you will be a little disappointed given the age group here. Everything else this project includes though is a massive upgrade and is still bigger in scale than any site has posted :thumbs:

If your looking forward to only THE ride then you will be a little disappointed given the age group here. Everything else this project includes though is a massive upgrade and is still bigger in scale than any site has posted :thumbs:

So is that a hint that it will be a ride geared more towards the little tikes ?

:thumbs:

Think of this more as a World Showcase pavilion, everyone. Dining is the main star here.

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

Ok here is the deal, I'm heading to Universal for an update. I will be taking pictures of everything possible as usual.

Tonight at 9pm sharp your going to want to watch this thread especially if your a Simpsons fan!

Reactions: JungleSkip