Springfield Expansion | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why not a Ferris wheel and Bumper Cars?

Let's go ahead and add two of the worst capacity and load/unload attractions to the park! :lol:

Anyway, I think if done right this could turn into an interesting side of the park. I still like Disneyhead's idea...a wood coaster. That would be epic. Gravity Group all the way!!

Amusementpics.com has pictures of IFFF area getting ready for renovation/demolition

http://www.amusementpics.com/UONN12.htm

Walls already up around the waterfront:

i15pSgSI7ivfT.jpg

iBcNazSGC7za6.jpg

ibyTBnyxcfw8RP.jpg

iH8bsk5EULXuv.jpg

Pretty close based off of what I've seen. I took the fence line just a bit to far on the waterfront though.

SIMPSONSPROJECTOVERLAYOU.jpg

I'm thinking with the early closure of USF tonight and no Cinespec scheduled they probably get the rest of the fences up tonight and starting tomorrow we may be able to see Cinespec from the Potter side.

Not much going on. Pictures of nothing but walls . . .

Springfield-001.jpg

Springfield-004.jpg

Springfield-005.jpg

Springfield-006.jpg

Springfield-007.jpg

Springfield-008.jpg

Gets really congested through here.

Springfield-009.jpg

A little touch-up paint.

Springfield-003.jpg

Nothing going on here either.

Springfield-002.jpg

Springfield-010.jpg

Springfield-011.jpg

Relocated booths.

Springfield-012.jpg

Im confused. I thought just the international food place was getting torn down and replaced. why is the kwik e mart and the simpsons ride walled off too? didnt they already finish the carnival games? is the ride open during this? so the whole back of the park is now walled in? so much going on I cant tell what Im looking at anymore.

I say again, all I can say is this is going to be amazing :thumbs: Oh and the Simpsons ride and carnival games will remain open.

Im just blown away by how much construction is taking place right now at USF. I hope it is not like this when Im down there during Christmas. I wonder how quick this construction will take

Sorry guys No hints, no riddles, no clues. We will all wait for an official announcement together.