Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

AstroOwl52

Rookie
Mar 5, 2019
What about Hagrid's? Nobody's brought it up yet and honestly, i think ROTR shares more elements with it than FJ. Both are scenic-heavy, animatronic-focused rides with a drop element in their final show scenes.

Evan

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2016
Canada
What about Hagrid's? Nobody's brought it up yet and honestly, i think ROTR shares more elements with it than FJ. Both are scenic-heavy, animatronic-focused rides with a drop element in their final show scenes.
I mean apart from some AA’s on Hagrids id say they are too different to be compared. Although Hagrid has a loose story, it’s still mostly a fast paced coaster, it does not have the level of immersion RotR has, not that it needs it.

Reactions: SkiBum

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looks like I’m making a trip to Disneyland in early April. I’ll be at the resort for 2 days.

Right now, I’m really worried about completely missing out on Rise because of boarding groups. Do people think it’ll be easier to get on the ride by early April?

Reactions: Joe
Aug 1, 2018
Los Angeles
Looks like I’m making a trip to Disneyland in early April. I’ll be at the resort for 2 days.

Right now, I’m really worried about completely missing out on Rise because of boarding groups. Do people think it’ll be easier to get on the ride by early April?
I think it will be madness for awhile. My early morning chill days at Disneyland are gone for now.

Ron101

Apr 9, 2018
California
Anyone else think the Ronto Wraps are overpriced? That location almost never has a line and I think the price scares people away for what portions you get. The wrap is good but the price should be lowered $2-3 from its current $12.99. You can get more food for cheaper elsewhere in the park.