Studio Tour | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently the backlot lighting that we've seen was a targeted effort called "Pools of Light". They really went all out to illuminate the tour for late-night operation.

I think that presidents day weekend was the first time I've ever done the tram at night. I saw all that lighting and had no idea it was new. Thanks for the tidbit, Jon.

Reactions: Jonathan
I'm thinking Jaws will be back summer. I have nothing to base this off of besides the look of the lake. There is still no road for the tram to drive on. Got some more work to do for sure.

Reactions: Galaxy Heals
Definitely F&F. They announce it at the end of this year, market it and advertise it beginning of 2015 right when all the marketing for the new film will be happening, and the "attraction" will open right before the release of the movie. That's my guess.

Brilliant timing for Universal. If Universal Pictures and the park can coordinate it properly, it'd be nice to see the new tour animation advertised before and after the actual movie in theatres around the country. Would be a great promotion for the park!

Reactions: BruceTheShark
Brilliant timing for Universal. If Universal Pictures and the park can coordinate it properly, it'd be nice to see the new tour animation advertised before and after the actual movie in theatres around the country. Would be a great promotion for the park!
Jurassic World comes out around the same time. Hopefully that means another tour animation?

Nah, I don't see a new tour animation for JW. Maybe new Dinos in addition to the spitters on the tour? Not much beyond that. I'd rather they focus on just redoing and completely refurbing all of River Adventure.

my prediction might be kinda like this.

around October/November they will announce something like this.

Introducing the all new World Famous Universal Studio Tour. It will announce Fast And Furious 360 with a teaser animation and they will also announce Jurassic World Overhaul with a new scene where the old F&F was with a Animatronic T-Rex and new Props where Lost World is with the spitter still there and mabye a raptor. thats what i could see with also the Moving of Studio Cars to the F&F attraction area.

I was just looking on when Kong was announced and it is Augest 2008. Mabye they announce Springfield/Tour overhaul as to be honest, Springfield is a major addition in us due to it is planning out potter and gives alot of more space to the tram around Augest/September (Before HHN)