Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, they need Epic Universe to still be a draw, I’m not sure that plays into their thinking or if it’s just a literal space issue, but that’s a thing.

Also, Mario Kart.

What progress is being made? We don’t even know what’s going in officially so how can progress be determined?

So uh, we just going to ignore most of the land being covered and settled with densglass? The only areas where it doesn't seem to of been added, is with the top portion of Bowsers Castle and the Pyramids.

Considering how fast we saw Osaka's prefab going up, if it's nearly ready to be applied; what exactly holds it up? The prefab assets for the exterior?

I think we should take the screamscape report with a pinch of salt, the map is clearly wrong, you will enter Mario Kart through Bowsers castle not Mount Beanpole as shown on that plan.

i'd bet we get everything Japan has excluding Yoshi.

Always thought Lance was great for amusement park/ local park rumors and coverage... theme parks... not so much, lol.

So uh, we just going to ignore most of the land being covered and settled with densglass? The only areas where it doesn't seem to of been added, is with the top portion of Bowsers Castle and the Pyramids.

Considering how fast we saw Osaka's prefab going up, if it's nearly ready to be applied; what exactly holds it up? The prefab assets for the exterior?
Good observation. We have all seen that. My question is what progress still needs to be done?

also note that the ride itself is apparently finished and cycling, a lot of progress is being made. looking at pictures from october compared to now you can see just how much has been done on the exterior
I agree with you. But I notice you also said it appears to be finished and cycling. There is no evidence of this yet.

I agree with you. But I notice you also said it appears to be finished and cycling. There is no evidence of this yet.
i did say apparently, meaning seems to be. there have been a couple sources, some within this thread and some not, thus far. given that, i think at the very least it is nearing completion

i did say apparently, meaning seems to be. there have been a couple sources, some within this thread and some not, thus far. given that, i think at the very least it is nearing completion
I stand corrected. But same reasoning. There is no proof it is near finish because we don't know what we are getting. And there is no proof that the ride is cycling either.

I stand corrected. But same reasoning. There is no proof it is near finish because we don't know what we are getting. And there is no proof that the ride is cycling either.
i guess yeah, there is no visual proof. but enough people have said that it looks to be shooting for a finishing date of September/late 2022 and that they want to open by early 2023 that i'm pretty convinced there is some truth to it. they'll def want this open before new toon town, and enough info has been corroborated by different sources that i don't see why it won't be.
At the end of the day, this is of course speculation and it's just a bit of fun. There are little hard hard facts to guide us one way or the other, but current evidence pushes a certain way, so why not have fun making guesses? Why do we need total proof? As long as our expectations of this not being definite are in check, there's no harm in my opinion.

Last edited:
i guess yeah, there is no visual proof. but enough people have said that it looks to be shooting for a finishing date of September/late 2022 and that they want to open by early 2023 that i'm pretty convinced there is some truth to it. they'll def want this open before new toon town, and enough info has been corroborated by different sources that i don't see why it won't be.
At the end of the day, this is of course speculation and it's just a bit of fun. There are little hard hard facts to guide us one way or the other, but current evidence pushes a certain way, so why not have fun making guesses? Why do we need total proof? As long as our expectations of this not being definite or in check, there's no harm in my opinion.
True. Looking forward to when it opens. I just love some people's opinions and how they try to make them look like fact. Take care.

This land will open before the end of the year. Supposedly interiors on almost everything that guests will walk through is about 90-100% done.
That's great news! In that case, I wonder if the goal is the September completion/December opening or maybe earlier on one or both fronts?

I know its been talked to death, but if it does open in September, are we seeing this operating during HHN hours? It seems Wizarding World is opening up now and with no specific contractual clause I've heard of yet, Nintendo would be a massively appreciated crowd eater that could also hot a great spooky daytime overlay.

I know its been talked to death, but if it does open in September, are we seeing this operating during HHN hours? It seems Wizarding World is opening up now and with no specific contractual clause I've heard of yet, Nintendo would be a massively appreciated crowd eater that could also hot a great spooky daytime overlay.

I doubt it Nintendo is extremely strict with their IP unfortunately. They won’t even let people play some of their games in tournaments.

Luigi’s Mansion or Metroid would be awesome to bring to HHN.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Hmmm…now I’m considering renewing my AP in April instead of waiting until Sept. before HHN. Sounds like they’ll increase prices this fall if SNW is opening later this year.