Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To argue in the sake of JP: I'd have to imagine construction has gone slower over there due to supply aspects.

Hollywood though? My question to DKC if it happens is simple. How much money is SNW making right now to justify this quick of a turnabout. Because if it's a 2012 level spike up in merchandising, alongside attendance for USH and HHN right now; maybe they want to pad up the capacity as soon as they can.

I think we get something big as a fast follow up for sure. The park seems to be doing very well as it is right now attendance wise even during this time period where it's usually slower in the day.

I mean our Nintendoland has less then in Japan...should would not be surprised if we got a "lesser" version of the DK land.

I mean, it's just one coaster. If we got a "lesser" version of it, what more could they take away aside from maybe a snack stand?

Just give me the DK coaster and a themed snack stand selling DK-themed treats and I'm gold.
I think they have new games that work with the Power Bands as well, so they'd need to fit those in I'd assume as well. But if they destory the mummy, the ice cream shop, transformers store, and the area they use for the Q/maze area. Think they can make it work

If that's the case, then how would they reroute the Studio Tour there? That's my one question about this.
It could follow the below route around the expansion... unless the Studio tour moves to the LL and then I don't know if it will even be an issue anymore. :shrug:

DKC2.jpg

Reactions: chris.g
Couple thoughts:
How does this guy get these lol
January softs not looking to good unless they go warp-speed the next two months
This land looks fantastic
What is going on with Toad's Cafe???
Must have permission as USH has drone technology to know where a person is flying a drone from.

Couple thoughts:
How does this guy get these lol
January softs not looking to good unless they go warp-speed the next two months
This land looks fantastic
What is going on with Toad's Cafe???
Maybe an April or May opening at this point or March if we are lucky?