Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I see three of the minigames! Goomba Crazy Crank and Pirahna Plant Nap Mishap are near Peaches Castle and Koopa Troopa Power Punch is near the Warp Pipe exit. I'm betting Bowser Jr is inside the lower castle section under the ice. You probably get into the ice section from upstairs (that's probably the underground section). Not sure what's under the Thwomp. Maybe Yoshi?

Reactions: joerodriguez
One thing I'm curious about about that I haven't seen brought up (or maybe I missed it) is there's like this outdoor balcony looking area with high walls (maybe to block people's view of the outside) and doorways that you can see from JW lift hill in the backstage side of the land. It seems like inside the land in the ice area there's something somewhat similar so I'm wondering if they'll be a part of some sort of mini-game experience or maybe its just outdoor backstage storage or some queue space idk.

So I know a while ago it was said that SNW would likely not be open during HHN because the park would rather sell those 2PM tickets like they've done with big additions previously. Wondering, if there's no show next year because of SES likely getting demo'd and the event selling out like crazy, they might have it open during HHN just for the sake of added capacity

*i accidentally wrote during SNW instead of during HHN at first whoopsie

Last edited:
So I know a while ago it was said that SNW would likely not be open during HHN because the park would rather sell those 2PM tickets like they've done with big additions previously. Wondering, if there's no show next year because of SES likely getting demo'd and the event selling out like crazy, they might have it open during HHN just for the sake of added capacity

*i accidentally wrote during SNW instead of during HHN at first whoopsie
I hope they do but took them so many years to have potter open. I don’t have my hopes that high they will

I mean Universal can unblock days if Nintendo Land isnt open in January but they have sooo many blockout days during the slowest time of the year makes no sense unless this land opens. So safe to assume for now Universal thinks the land will soft open by January for now and March for its general opening

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I mean Universal can unblock days if Nintendo Land isnt open in January but they have sooo many blockout days during the slowest time of the year makes no sense unless this land opens. So safe to assume for now Universal thinks the land will soft open by January for now and March for its general opening
My guess is there was a point in time where this land was supposed to open earlier. But now the blackouts could help alleviate capacity issues if they need to close 2 shows for construction before the land opens

In today's Comcast earnings call Roberts mentioned 'early 2023' for the opening. That's an up to date affirmation.
I assume that means anything from January to March, though if they were still shooting for January I feel like they would've announced that by now and move to the next phase of marketing

My guess is there was a point in time where this land was supposed to open earlier. But now the blackouts could help alleviate capacity issues if they need to close 2 shows for construction before the land opens
Then they are in for a rough first month. I know they can make it up but most AP's blocked out during the slowest time of the year.....yeah no ideal. I'd hope they can move closing the shows down until Mario is ready and advertise them as the Finale time to see both shows and try to get more people in while Mario finishes up

Interesting that now until the end of January, the most expensive one-day ticket is for Saturday, January 7 while no passes are blacked out that day. That's even more expensive than Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve to New Year's week.

Also, March 10 is available for all passholders.

Interesting that now until the end of January, the most expensive one-day ticket is for Saturday, January 7 while no passes are blacked out that day. That's even more expensive than Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve to New Year's week.

Also, March 10 is available for all passholders.

They made a special price increase for that day?

Maybe something closes that day? Tickets go back to second to lowest tier not long after so it’s prob not something that’ll draw crowds consistently

They made a special price increase for that day?

Not sure if it was recently raised or if it was always that high. Just doesn’t make sense. Of all days, that particular Saturday is the most expensive yet is available for all passes. Wishful thinking, but what if that was the originally intended passholder preview day?

D0CFA97C-08A1-4AB3-A4FD-85FE0C8CC917.jpegC92F7FFB-7032-4602-82E0-8779CB07486D.jpeg

Tickets go back to second to lowest tier not long after so it’s prob not something that’ll draw crowds consistently

I think that's due to most school districts starting school again after winter break.

Not sure if it was recently raised or if it was always that high. Just doesn’t make sense. Of all days, that particular Saturday is the most expensive yet is available for all passes. Wishful thinking, but what if that was the originally intended passholder preview day?

View attachment 17718View attachment 17719

I think that's due to most school districts starting school again after winter break.
It's the only Saturday all month that passes aren't blacked out. Probably planning on being busy.