Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

One thing I'm curious about about that I haven't seen brought up (or maybe I missed it) is there's like this outdoor balcony looking area with high walls (maybe to block people's view of the outside) and doorways that you can see from JW lift hill in the backstage side of the land. It seems like inside the land in the ice area there's something somewhat similar so I'm wondering if they'll be a part of some sort of mini-game experience or maybe its just outdoor backstage storage or some queue space idk.

The first queue to get to the other queue before you get to the actual queue.
nintendo-fans-ad.gif

Just in case you didn't see the AP thread.

Universal Studios Hollywood has confirmed reservations will be required for guests when Super Nintendo World opens in early 2023.

I hope the system works but wow

I will not be riding Mario kart near as much as I thought I was year one

Pretty expected, at least it isn't a lottery like in Japan. I'm surprised the whole park isn't getting reservations honestly.
Disney can do that but USH......that would hurt them more at this point. In ten years, maybe they can but they don't have enough single ticketed people coming to the parks to do that without taking a big hit.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
That was just for one land. Doing RSVPs for that and doing them for the entire park are two different things, and I doubt USH is ready to do the latter. Not enough non-pass member guests to justify it.
Ah, to me the wording of the pass email made it sound like it was just reservations for the land itself. @Brian G. Is it the whole park or just the land?